Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Victory Marine

Victory Marine

Anybody know where Victory Marine in Texas is, or the phone number?
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

I always have trouble finding their number too when they don't have an ebay ad running. I've probably got it somewhere. Getting the 496's from them? Helluva deal.

Angry Victory Marine answers and questions

Quote Originally Posted by Donzigo
    Anybody know where Victory Marine in Texas is, or the phone number?
    I would like to take a moment to reply to everyone that has posted in this forum. My name is Lane and i run the sales and marketing at victory marine my email is lane@govictorymarine.com and my ph: is (713) 910-2000 we have been in the high performance marine industry for over 20 years and our very proud of the fact that we run a honest business and take care of our customers and stand behind our product.

Yes Lane you did steal from me........ I purchased an engine, a drive and a transom from you. You have owed me a power steering pump for 1 1/2 years......you dont return my calls or emails.........so I gave up! What else would you call it?
    I call it a CROOK!!!
    Funny how fast you respond now when its all out in the open.
    What goes around comes around!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain
    "Pioneer of insane speed concepts & creations"

Quote Originally Posted by CigaretteSS
    Yes Lane you did steal from me........you have owed me a raw water pump for 1 1/2 years......you dont return my calls or emails.........what else would you call it?
    I call it a CROOK!!!
    I do everything i can to help every customer out there. I am on here trying to defend myself and saying over and over if you have been wronged in any way, please call me let me fix any issues you have, this is not the way i do bussiness and yes things do slip threw the cracks, but a year and half, Call me "help me figure out what happend, i will wait for your call. 832-563-5795

I tried that route.........I did call and leave many messages for you and "Little Bill".........as I said, I gave up because
    no one ever would call me back, so after several months I ordered a new power steering pump, the cooler, the bracket, the pully, the nuts and stud, and the serpentine belt from the local mercury dealer........I will be happy to send you the invoice.

It was over $700.00
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

please explain the order in detail

The only other scorpion sale i an can remember out of the three even sold was a scorpion 315hp,converted to Bravo and they do not come with power steering and was sold at a discounted price. I can't fix what i don't know is broke. I would tell you that out of all the sales over the years, this would be the first negative feedback out there. I could set back and act like "i didn't know what your talking about" and play the part of some many dealers out there, but, that;s not what i am doing here, if you where sold a power steering and never recieved it, the yes you are owed return on your investment. I will follow up on it. And if that means pay you out of my own pocket, that's what i will do. I gave you my cell number, Trust it was an oversite on somewhones parts, I don't set in my office rubbing my hands together saying to myself, ha i screwed that guy, I didn't get be obe of the largest parts dealers in the country but treating my customers in theat manner.

If you don't want to call me on my cell, direct and perfer email to explain in detail what the issue is and how i can help you with it, email tonight lane@govictorymarine.com

A crook would say O'well that's life, but like i said i will stand behind my product and my word and do everything i can for my custmers, even after the sale.

Ok, sounds fine to me.....lets get it made right.
    But when I did talked to you the one and only time on the phone about it......you said it was common and was one from a twin set up and thats why it did not have the power steering pump. You also said you would talk to "little Bill"
    (who ever that is) and call me back.......after not hearing from you for 2 weeks....I called you back many times and left many messages. Do you remember ANY of that?
    It is definatly not a 315 HP version.
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

Welcome Lane,
    I am Scot VanAlstine. We have spoke before. I am the one one with the Scarab Viper that used to be Bryan Bobb's.

If I can help you with the site let me know.

To All, I have known Bill of Victory Marine for a few years and he really does know his stuff.

Scot

I am willing to fix the issue with you as stated, the personal cell was to give you direct contact with me. I intend to do what is needed change the opinion you have about me and the company i work for. But if you don't help me, then what is left for me to do. This isn't about trying to impress anyone here with my spelling or sell motors or anything else for that matter. This to me about a customer that's is unhappy with a product and service i provided, and feels cheated.

We could go back in fourth all night, but will this make it right or put money back in your pocket.

I will be honest, I was told "lil" bill had taken care of it for and shipped the power steering pump, bracket, pulley, cooler and belt out to you. Trust me do you think i want to be taking hit's from your bud's in this forum over something i would have made right a long time ago. I take a hundred call's a day, and yes my short term memory is gone. But get me the info. i will have your ticket put on my desk and i will make it right.
    Last edited by harbormaster; 02-06-2005 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harbormaster
    Welcome Lane,
    I am Scot VanAlstine. We have spoke before. I am the one one with the Scarab Viper that used to be Bryan Bobb's.

If I can help you with the site let me know.

To All, I have known Bill of Victory Marine for a few years and he really does know his stuff.

Scot
    Thanks Scot for the help, I just the guys want that read this reply to understand we are a honest company and we do in fact go the extra mile for our customers, and this in not at all about damage controll, but about a customer that is unhappy with the way he was treated. I do take pride in the fact that my customers look to me as a freind, and know i am willing to help them anyway i can, no matter how big or small the need.

Quote Originally Posted by victorymarine
    I will pull your ticket in the morning and try to contact you. I am not trying to change your opinion, only make things right.
    Fair enough......Yes.......to all the above.
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

This is why I was asking about specifics. I would rather know exactly what problems were had with Victory, than a blanket statement that they are crooks. It looks to me like Lane is trying to step up and make things right. I myself, would let him do so.

A lot of us here run our own companies, and from time to time, things go wrong. The way I judge a company is not because something went wrong, but the way they deal with it. It looks like a couple of members here had a problem with Victory. Bringing it out in the open instead of inuendo may get something resolved. I know in my business sometimes I have passed something on to another person who works for me to take care of a problem, and after I pass it on, I assume it was taken care of, and yes, it sometimes comes back to bite me in the ass.

I'm not doubting in any way the problems some members have had, but let Lane try to work it out for you. Just slinging mud is counter productive to everyone involved.

I hope I don't get ostracized for my opinion here, it is not my purpose to piss anyone off.

I see a guy here trying to make things right but it seems that no one is stopping to listen. If you had or have a problem with his company, let him try to make it right.

If you had a problem and do not want the guy to try to make it right then shut up.

As a person who runs a small business knows that sometimes you will have an unhappy customer. Anyone who is in business for themself would probably agree with me.

Does it make it a bad company to deal with? NO.

Most of the issues I have seen were due to poor communication either within the company or between the customer and the company rep.

I know alot of people on the board who have bought stuff from this ciompany and were happy with their purchase.

FWIW, I would just like to go on record to tell everyone here that I purchased my Volvo-Penta DPX-A outdrives for my Mangum from Victory Marine about a year and half ago and I am pleased to say that I was very happy with the transaction. The price was very right, everything was there, they were packed well, and delivered on time.

Always pay with a credit card especially if you are not sure of the company you are dealing with.

Thread Information