Thread: Wanted Sweet 16 or Classic 18 in great condition.

Wanted Sweet 16 or Classic 18 in great condition.

I am looking for a great condition 16 or 18 Classic. Preferably a 1990's or early 2000's model with a trailer in good condition. I have seen several nice ones on here, but I am looking for one without a windshield. Motor size is not a large concern.

Please email me at kozaman@hotmail.com if you have one or know of someone with one for sale or know one listed on a website for sale or some place to look.

I appreciate the help of my fellow members here.

Sincerely,

JEFF
    kozaman@hotmail.com

Still Looking

Still Looking.....................

Cool You Know You Want It

I see you are still looking. The red one must not have been all that you had hoped. We are only off by a few hundred dollars. What do you say we meet in the middle. You can pick up a cheap South West flight on Friday or Saturday, I'll pick you up, go for a ride. Remember, other than the block and pistons, mine is new (mechanically) and I have receipts to prove it.

2000 Donzi 16 Classic - Yellow

1994 Sweet 16 For Sale

1994 Sweet 16. All original and Garage Kept, Boat is perfect. Asking $11,500 Feel free to email dave.dim@gmail.com

Two words guys: tire kicker

Quote Originally Posted by donzi182003 View Post
    Two words guys: tire kicker
    Been a few of those lately....
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Why???

I am just curious as to "why" I have been labeled a "tire Kicker"???

I have been doing my homework on these boats and have made offers on several. There just aren't many around Texas....

If this website is not inclusive..... just be straight forward and ask me to leave.... I WILL!!!

JEFF
    kozaman@hotmail.com

Jeff, I just wonder why all of the "Donzi wanted" threads lately when everything available is in the "Donzis For Sale" section. Check it out. Look at Gold n Rod's. I think he is motivated and it is a beautiful boat. You may have to travel or negotiate delivery in your deal. It looks like you want everyone to repost their boats on your thread and beg you to buy them. The folks here are glad to answer questions but the boats are already here!! JMO. Good luck in your search and I hope you buy one.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

You are most certainly welcome! Its all about Donzis here (mostly).

Like Carl suggested, take some time and look through the pages and pages of ads posted in the Donzi For Sale section. We have tried to put a lot of information in there, so contact can be made later if something interesting is found.

There are currently some pretty nice boats available, in a wide price range.

Look at that great looking "recent" 18 in Texas that sold almost immediately, and was listed for $5,200!

You might have to do some driving to get the boat you really want, or you can wait until something comes up in Texas.
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

Thanks for the input...

Thanks for the input everyone.

Yesterday I got my "New" to me 1994 Donzi 16 delivered from Montana. I washed it last night and This thing is in like new condition and only has 140 hours on its 4.3LX / Alpha combo and the trailer is like new too. I am a happy happy camper.

And got it at a steal of a price (at least i think so). It was worth the wait and looking at approx. 15 of these little Donzi's...

Thanks again for the input on this and the other questions I asked.

JEFF

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

Quote Originally Posted by kozaman View Post
    Thanks for the input everyone.

Yesterday I got my "New" to me 1994 Donzi 16 delivered from Montana. I washed it last night and This thing is in like new condition and only has 140 hours on its 4.3LX / Alpha combo and the trailer is like new too. I am a happy happy camper.

And got it at a steal of a price (at least i think so). It was worth the wait and looking at approx. 15 of these little Donzi's...

Thanks again for the input on this and the other questions I asked.

JEFF

Congrat's! just my o2 here,if the boat is fron montana you might want to have the carberator checked for proper jetting..It may be to lein and you could have issues or can cause major engine damage if it is..

Thread Information