Thread: AOTH 2018 ...... May 17-20th

AOTH 2018 ...... May 17-20th

This year were expecting 30-35 Classic Donzi's and 20 Cigs at the Hickory Star Motel on Lake Morris TN . If the Hickory Star is sold out there are many hotels in the area . We will run 3 days with many stops along the way . If your boat is not fast, bring it as you will not be dropped . There is NO FEES so book now as rooms in all the hotels are going fast .

Norris Lake AOTH 2018

We really enjoyed the Lake Norris AOTH last year. We plan on bringing with us at least 3 new additional local Donzi guys to Norris with this year, an 18, 22, 22. I"m confident that if you're not familiar with Norris lake you'll be impressed as it's perfect for this event with over 20+ marina's and beautiful water. One thing to consider is to rent a house for those of you wanting to make the trip. They are super nice and all have docks... This house is a crazy nice home and we know the owners. It is in a great location. I would suggest a couple of you to maybe rent it together. https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p332290

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Crutch View Post
    We really enjoyed the Lake Norris AOTH last year. We plan on bringing with us at least 3 new additional local Donzi guys to Norris with this year, an 18, 22, 22. I"m confident that if you're not familiar with Norris lake you'll be impressed as it's perfect for this event with over 20+ marina's and beautiful water. One thing to consider is to rent a house for those of you wanting to make the trip. They are super nice and all have docks... This house is a crazy nice home and we know the owners. It is in a great location. I would suggest a couple of you to maybe rent it together. https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p332290

Cheers!
    A testimonial taken from the ad . I must add it to my list of internet bloopers where people fail to proof read before hitting the 'submit button'

**The Czarnecky home is the most comfortable and accommodating vaccination home I have rented.**
    Just because something's old doesn't mean you throw it away !

We rented a house also as we found the accommodations at a couple of marinas
    were less than we hoped for.
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

I hope to come down and I will be alone where can I stay which hotel and what end of the lake also docking.

Well, 5hit. I just got shafted today with a work conflict and will have to wait for next year. Canceled with Hickory Star, so there should be one room now available at the "motel" or "inn" or whatever it's called. I didn't have a slip reserved, so nothing freed up there, just a room.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

Thread Information