Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1996 Donzi Classic 22 - Headed to Tahoe

For sure!

Where’s that one live on Tahoe?

Struggling with inspection cost for 1 day. Tahoe may wait til next season. Plus, the bilge is embarrassing. Needs some love before an inspection.

And for those on tahoe, what are you running for props? I’ve got a 21 on there currently, and Ran about 4500 rpms wot at 5000’. Think I need to drop a size or 2

We have 3 moorings just outside of Garwoods restaurant and it usually stays there, but since weather was crappy last week, I moved it to a slip at Star Harbor right next to the boat ramp.

When I pull the boat, I will let you know what the prop is. I have a TRS drive, but I am not sure if that makes any difference. All Merc should be the same (I am assuming)
    This boat has always been a Tahoe boat.

Inspection for 1 day seems dumb this late in the season. You could always go to Stampede or Boca just to run her

Yep. Stampede is the plan. That blue and gold one is older, correct?

I commented on it and asked what year it was this summer, while shuttling Into garwoods from our Malibu. Small world!

Yes it is.
    Its a 1982
    Quite a lot of fun.
    Really bummed that I just had to pull her out for the winter. Time to winterize and get ready for storage.

Thread Information