Thread: Help finding lifting ring

Help finding lifting ring

I need some help on locating a lifting ring for a 1993 Sweet 16. Who made these for Donzi? Was it Perko? The lift ring on the right was purchased from Donz direct and is not as thick and threaded base is only 5/8 (original is 3/4). Any leads out there? Thanks in advance. 20170909_120444.jpg20170909_120504.jpg

----Algonac cast products! You should be able to Google it. It probably would be good if you could E-mail that pic to them after the conversation. I have a used spare if you don't have any ring but it has gouges and needs rechroming.......Bill S

Quote Originally Posted by olredalert View Post
    ----Algonac cast products! You should be able to Google it. It probably would be good if you could E-mail that pic to them after the conversation. I have a used spare if you don't have any ring but it has gouges and needs rechroming.......Bill S
    Bill thank you ! I'll check them out and get right back with you. Thanks again, Randall.

I am going to remove my rear ring to install a flag mount. It's in pretty good shape. Give me a ring or text at 239-777-2631. John
    better to die on your feet, than live on your knees

<tangent>
    John,

I did this with my Cig, and did some light customizing in the shop so my flagpole base doubles as a Perko light mount. (Hated drilling too many holes in a freshly restored deck, and this way whichever one is deployed is centered on the transom.). Happy to share if it's of interest, but I figure you probably already have a sternlight mount off to one side.

Mike
    </tangent>
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

Yeah , that sounds like a great idea but you guessed it , I already have a stern light base
    better to die on your feet, than live on your knees

Not a 93 but here is one for a 67
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Donzi-S...pZwxuA&vxp=mtr
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1972 John Allmand - Nova19 (#2)
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

Thread Information