Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone know this 22 in Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by dhcomp View Post
    Deposit was me! Closed the deal today. Shipping it out to California for Lake Tahoe action ASAP. Boat is in good shape, repainted sides with some chipping at the waterline.

Been a donzi fan my whole life, and pumped to make my first 22 a reality!!
    look a you
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1972 John Allmand - Nova19 (#2)
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

Congratulations on your new 22. Pics when it arrives and let us know how it runs. Enjoy it.

I've got tons of photos, but can't upload on this forum from my phone. Will post when I get home

Another Red Donzi on Tahoe! Great to have you on the lake, and hope to see you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by 22classic View Post
    Another Red Donzi on Tahoe! Great to have you on the lake, and hope to see you out there!

Do you keep yours on the water? Only one I've seen in a while was at a house with a matching red ski Nautique. You?

Congrats on your new boat! Looks like you got a really nice one there. I hope to see you over at Chambers. I have a white '96 22. I live down in Grass Valley and come up to the lake whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcomp View Post
    Do you keep yours on the water? Only one I've seen in a while was at a house with a matching red ski Nautique. You?
    I do keep it on the water in Rubicon bay but on a buoy by itself. I think my neighbor mite have one too but it comes and goes from the dock, perhaps you saw it then? There are quite a few classic's on the lake because it make for a great boat on that lake.

what bay are you in?

congrats again.

Got it. Haven't seen too many recently, just that red one up north. Mine will occasionally be in Marla Bay, but won't stay moored most of the time. Would be fun to get them all together next summer!

Thread Information