Thread: Donzi direct snap in carpets

Donzi direct snap in carpets

I’m looking to replace the snap in carpet in my 22’ ,I was wondering if someone purchased the replacement carpet from donzi direct in blue or grey and maybe post a pic so I could see what it actually looks like ,they sent me samples but it’s hard to picture in the boat .the carpets are non returnable if your no happy with your choice of color...also how is the quality ??thanks in advance,chris

I don't have any pictures, but I ordered the gray carpet from them for the 1967 Donzi Ski-Sporter. It fit great, and the quality was very good.

The boat was white, with yellow deck and hull side stripes.
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

The carpets are from Corinthian Marine Carpets. The quality is very high. You can only get they through Donzi Direct unless you make your own templates. They have templates that fit perfectly. I have had two sets and love them. You can look at colors here:

https://corinthianmarine.com/aquamat/#options

Chad

How do they handle the snaps? Do they line up, or do you locate them yourself?

My 22C carpet is pretty ragged.

From what they said over the phone its a direct fit .they line up to the factory snaps

The two sets I have purchased came with the snaps loose so you could located them yourself. You need a snap tool. The snaps are SS and not painted to match the carpet as they were on my '05 18 factory carpets. The kit also comes with the ski compartment carpet which is very nice. My 18 did not originally come with that piece.

Built Rite Carpet

This is the best picture I could find of my gray carpet that is over 10 years old and still looks new. It’s made from robust high quality 40 oz marine carpet material and cut using a template that will ensure a perfect fit.
    You can no longer buy from Built Rite however my judgment is that Donzi Direct quality/fit is the same. There are no snaps on my carpet because it is heavy enough that once placed it will not move around. The center piece that covers the ski/storage locker is secured by Velcro on the corners
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pic ,exactly what I was looking for .thanks!0

Glad I could help here is another one that shows the detail a little better. Notice how the carpet fits the footrest and ski locker area.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information