I have a 1990 22 Classic I've been messing with for a few years. It started out with a 330 hp 454 OMC King Cobra and now has a 600 hp 540 ci with Merc XR Sportmaster and an IMCO 2" shorty. After experiencing fueling problems most of last season with the new engine / drive setup I really only got it running properly this season. With the IMCO shorty it's harder to get up on plane but I'm getting used to it. Running a Hydromotive 3 blade 28 pitch prop I see 78 mph GPS at 5,400 rpm. I'm a little disappointed as I was expecting 80+. I think it is bumping the soft limiter at 5,400 so am looking to increase pitch. After looking at all the prop options my head is spinning. I'm looking for advice from anyone with experience with an IMCO shorty 80 mph+ boat. I don't mind a little chine walk and don't want to sacrifice much speed for handling. I may try a 4 blade or even a 5 blade just to see though, maybe trimmed up high they may give good speed? Here's a subset of what I see as options. Once I have the right prop I'll have it labbed. Wisdom from the group is much appreciated.

3 blade:
Hydromotive Intimidator III 29 pitch 15.5 diameter
Mercury Mirage+ 29 pitch 15 diameter
Turbo TXP 29 pitch 14.75 diameter

4 blade:
Hydromotive Intimidator Quad 4 29 pitch 15.5 diameter
Mercury Pro Max 29 pitch 14.75 diameter

5 blade:
Mercury Racing Max5 29 pitch 15 diameter
Mercury Maximus 30 pitch 15.25 diameter
Hydromotive Intimidator P5 29 pitch 15.5 diameter