Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2017 AOTH ... New Location

2017 AOTH ... New Location

May 19-20 at Lake Norris Tenn..... Who's coming ??? I heard there going to be a lot of boats ...

Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Hope to be Abe to come. Stan still owes me a ride..Ed

Ed, The new engine was just dyno'd at 1380 ,so bring 2 bottles of O2.

At the speed we should be going, I will just have to open my mouth and be forced air in...ed

Testing at 103 mph with a lot more throttle left ...... from 60-90 in 4 seconds is a rush, so get ready !!! She is a thoroughbred and just wants you to put more power to her .

I did a search for AOTH 2017, didn't find anything. Any details for this year AOTH other than it will be at Lake Norris?

Jerry and Byron (Mid West Donzi Club) are getting another hotel near the main one,Hickory Star which is already sold out . There will be an update as soon as they get one . Knoxville is 30 mins away and there are people staying there and leaving there boats at Hickory. Hope this is helpful.

Wish it would be organized. Do I need a fast boat to join in?

Keep us posted Stan. Sounds like a good time and I would like to make it up there
    better to die on your feet, than live on your knees

I'm just the messenger.. Jerry and Byron with a little nod from us decided to move it from Cumberland to Norris as its smaller, newer and we get to stop at new places . This is NOT an organized event as insurance is pricey . We wanted to make it affordable for anyone that wants to come . Boats can be left at the main hotel (Hickory Star) and there are many hotels with rates for everyones budget. There will be fast boats and slow boats. We would like everyone to stay together from stop to stop . This is NOT a race, as there will be plenty of Donzi's and many 20 Cigs. The hotel is sold out so there will be a lot of boats . Poodles Baby 14 will be there so I know he will be the last !!! lol

Stan will there be slips to keep the boats in or would we have to pull everyday....

Trying to round up a few guys, love the new location and sounds like a fun event/gathering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
    Stan will there be slips to keep the boats in or would we have to pull everyday....

Trying to round up a few guys, love the new location and sounds like a fun event/gathering.

Thanks
    I booked a slip with my room.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

I would think there will be spaces to keep your boat in the water ..I have a slip but I pull mine at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I would think there will be spaces to keep your boat in the water ..I have a slip but I pull mine at night.
    Ok thanks....

Thread Information