Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BBlades releasing new prop - Good fit for 22?

I'll pose the question to BBlades when they return from Miami but what pitch should I be considering? Right now I'm running the factory Mirage Plus 25P behind a Bravo 1 and 496HO.

Might give it a try at the start of the season and see if they'll take it back with a restocking fee if it doesn't work for me (or sell for a few hundred less locally if there's a market I guess).

I was thinking the same thing in regards to trying one out. I know for sure he'll take it back in exchange for another prop (for a fee), so he might allow a full return.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyS18 View Post
    Yeah both the 28p and 26p I referenced are BBlades labbed too

I'm running a standard XR drive, however my X-dimension is 2" higher because I have the 009. High speed handling was great, boat was very secure and aired out nicely at WOT. I am 100% going to purchase one for my boat, I'm pissed I had to give it back!

Well, gee, thanks for the heads up!

Well I'd sure like to try one. Want to try a 28 M+ too.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    Thanks Rocky.
    How did it compare to your other props at wot?

I forgot you purchased an 009 boat. Very cool boat.
    I haven't ran the 26p Bravo 1 on my boat in a long time so I honestly don't remember and can't compare apples to apples here! If I recall correctly WOT with the 28p requires a bit more driving than the 26p BBlades, but that's probably just due to me going faster with the 28p. I can safely say that WOT was cake with the 26p BBlades and I could've taken my hand off the wheel.
    Donzi 22' Classic

I would like to try one on my 22. Will call the guys at Performance.

Now that the prop has been available for a season, has anyone had an opportunity to try one? I’d love to be the guinea pig but when I bought my 22C I only planned to keep it for a couple years so didn’t plan to change much.

given how much I love the boat I may change my mind when it comes time to list next season. If that’s the case, a new prop might be a great Xmas idea.

Thread Information