Thread: Donzi emblem question

Donzi emblem question

I just purchased a 1984 22' ,I need to replace the donzi logo on the side of the boat ,they are pretty far gone ,I can't make out what shade they are ? I noticed they make chrome or brushed aluminum .i was wondering if someone could tell me what the correct one was for this model year .thanks chris

I don't know what the originals looked like but these have been posted on eBay for awhile now. I don't know what the retail price would be for them either but I wanted to make you aware in case it helps. And it might help me from being impulsive and buying them just in case I should happen to need one (most likely never) haha.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282265099596#ht_785wt_1105

DONZI Marine OEM 5" Hullside Logo Decal Sticker Set With Shields

Lol I appreciate it ,there are no bars and shield on mine ,I went on the donzi direct site and they have a set that matches the measurements but it comes in chrome or brushed aluminum @ $100 a set i want to make sure I get the correct ones .

https://www.donzidirect.com/decals-l...-3-4-tall.html

I would go with what you like, with the lion blue sides I think the chrome would look better the only decals that would look out of place on it would be the white and black older classic donzi I would not be concerned with the originality of the decals on that model the only peave I have is that the US pennant should always be on the left of the lion and dolphin/Union Jack/Sweden

if you are even putting the pennants on, early 22s sometimes only had the silver DONZI only

right Jay Lurie
    When the sky is grey,look out to sea.
    When the waves are high and the light is dying,
    well raise a glass and think of me...
    When I'm home again,
    boys, I'll be buying!

My Ride

Come Join Us on The Queen Of American Lakes

Contact Us

www.lgdonziclassic.com

Is Donzi Direct shipping anything? I have see several complaints recently that merchandise has not been received weeks to months after purchase.... I need to order decals for my Minx and I have hesitated because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleybagger View Post
    Is Donzi Direct shipping anything? I have see several complaints recently that merchandise has not been received weeks to months after purchase.... I need to order decals for my Minx and I have hesitated because of this.
    They gave up replying...so I gave up emailing. They have a captive audience; although sometimes that's the problem. I would certainly call before trying to order anything.

John C
    '
    92 Sweet 16 302 Ford
    Windshields are for Sissies!!!

Two years ago I ordered an interior for my 18 2+3 and had no issues.... From what I've read on FB and other pages, I'm not so sure anymore...

do they answer phones?

Are you out
    there Josh?

Thread Information