Thread: NOS 289-210HP Interceptor Engine for Sale

NOS 289-210HP Interceptor Engine for Sale

I have one NOS 289 210HP Interceptor engine. Complete factory original engine from the brass flame arrestor to the cast aluminum oil pan from the marine brass water pump to the aluminum bell housing. Engine is still factory banded on the original wooden Interceptor shipping crate. All aluminum Interceptor parts are present, including the special aluminum timing cover with mechanical tach drive, the aluminum exhaust manifolds, and exhaust hose connections, the engine has never been installed in a boat.
    This is a standard rotation engine with a 5 bolt bell housing. Complete original accessories including marine starter and alternator. Special marine Carter 4 barrel AFB and low rise Interceptor aluminum intake manifold. Factory Mallory marine ignition, including original Ford coil and Interceptor porcelain resistor.
    Time warp collector piece. Always stored indoors, Perfect condition. Open to offers.
    Engine is located in the SF Bay area.
    Here is a Youtube link of the Interceptor engine running in the crate: https://youtu.be/SMWMxFL6p7Q
    Last edited by f4173; 11-16-2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: adding a video link

Pictures Price?

Pictures and price? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by f4173 View Post
    I have one NOS 289 210HP Interceptor engine.

Price and pictures please
    Complete factory original engine from the brass flame arrestor to the cast aluminum oil pan from the marine brass water pump to the aluminum bell housing. Engine is still factory banded on the original wooden Interceptor shipping crate. All aluminum Interceptor parts are present, including the special aluminum timing cover with mechanical tach drive, the aluminum exhaust manifolds, and exhaust hose connections, the engine has never been installed in a boat.
    This is a standard rotation engine with a 5 bolt bell housing. Complete original accessories including marine starter and alternator. Special marine Carter 4 barrel AFB and low rise Interceptor aluminum intake manifold. Factory Mallory marine ignition, including original Ford coil and Interceptor porcelain resistor.
    Time warp collector piece. Always stored indoors, Perfect condition.
    Engine is located in the SF Bay area.
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

Thread Information