Good day everyone:

I recently acquired a 2008 22 Classic that has never had a stereo / sound system in it. There are no holes cut for anything anywhere, only conduit running down the sides to ease the installation process.

I'd like to install a PHENOMENAL system in this boat (subs, clean power, high quality sound and clarity, etc.). There are no budgetary restraints. I'd like to do something that would layout the speakers in a way that could best utilize the design of our classic cockpit, but I don't want it to look boastful. Ideally, it would look subtle with white marine speakers that don't visibly stand out too much if possible. I don't want to bring unnecessary attention to the boat by passers by at the dock, if I can help it.

I want the highest quality, full range sound and volume available... plenty of low end sub bass for hip hop when I want it, plenty of balanced, crystal clear, high fidelity for some killer jazz or classic rock, 80's New Wave... whatever I decide to play I want it to sound epic :-)

If any of you have killer sound systems in your 22 classic... please do share what you've done and what you might recommend to me . I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance!

JY