Thread: Donzi classic protection from the sun option

Donzi classic protection from the sun option

Sport-Brella Versa-Brella All-Position Beach Umbrella with Universal Clamp-
    The Versa-Brella by Sport-Brella comes in handy no matter what the activity. From clamping it to a golf bag for shade, to adding it to a chair at the beach, this 360-degree swiveling umbrella provides sun protection in any direction

This is what I found when looking for something to protect my wife and I from the sun and not have to drill holes or permanently attach hardware to the boat. I needed a quick set up solution for protection and shade when exposed to direct sunshine. Found this rectangular configuration umbrella with an articulating pole that adjusts and allows me to easily aim the shaded protection where it’s needed. Don’t have a lot of run time using it but so far I found it to be very adjustable with positive lock adjusters that clamp on to either round or square cross sections. On my boat I use two and they work well attached to handrails, grab bar and the motor cover stanchion. Low cost item ($20 dollars) that may be a solution to other’s on the board.

Bobby
    Attached Images Attached Images

At what speed does it blow off?
    Randy

That's a great find. I use a SeaSucker with a rod attachment to hold my umbrella. it works great and I can attach the SeaSucker to any flat smooth surface. It holds its suction very well. Note: I have only been using it since the beginning of July.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IMG_4090.JPG

The boathouse works pretty well
    So does jumping in the lake.
    And SPF 100......
    1967 Ski Sporter (sold)
    2004 40th Anniversary Edition 18

Yep, sunscreen, jumping in the lake and an occasional ice cold beer work well.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Thread Information