Freshly built by Blockhead Machine in Stuart, Florida - '0' hours, never fired; GM Hi-Perf Mk. IV 4-bolt main block, bored .040" over with stock 4.000" stroke, to make 462 cubic inches; 9.9:1 domed pistons, forged connecting rods, forged crankshaft. Brodix aluminum heads, pocket ported and polished, 2.250/1.880 valves; Comp Cams 280AH hydraulic cam kit - 232/237 duration and .547/.547 lift @ 110° lobe separation; double roller timing set; Crane Gold roller rocker arms with stud girdles, billet aluminum tall valve covers; Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake manifold; Melling HV oil pump and pickup; high capacity offshore oil pan. Desktop dyno software results estimate peak performance to be 507HP/561TQ. Asking $7500 or best offer for the longblock (intake to pan) only.

Also available are all the accesories to dress out the engine for a high-performance marine application, including but not limited to:

Stainless Marine Hi-Torque Exhaust w/Long Dry Risers & Beauty Rings
MSD Marine 6M2 Ignition Module & MSD Rev Limiter w/Billet Brackets
MSD Marine Distributor, Blaster 2 Coil & Wires
Billet Remote Oil Filter Adapter & Oil Cooler
Seakamp Full Freshwater Cooling Kit - Block & Manifolds
MerCruiser Bravo Seapump, Alternator & Power Steering Pump w/Brackets

Asking $3500 or best offer for all the accessories to dress the engine and make it ready to run, less the Holley 850CFM marine carburetor, as it was stolen and I've not replaced it.

Lastly, I also have a beautiful used take off TRS 1.50:1 sterndrive package including the drive, transom assembly complete with trim cylinders and lines and a new style trim pump, inner transom assembly with power steering cylinder, and a MCM transmission. I'm asking $3500 or best offer for the complete TRS setup.

Will sell everything separately or together as a complete package - make me an offer I can't refuse as I am anxious to move this on down the road to make way for a new project.

Also have a set of Lenco electric hi-performance trim tabs, simple plug and play operation, with LED indicators built right into the rocker switch; a set of standup bolsters in need of recovering; white Gaffrig gauges with yellow powder coated bezels for a single application; an additional TRS inner assembly; a TRS transom assembly for parts only; two Eddie Marine red anodized billet battery boxes; GIL stainless steel sea strainer; a tandem axle 26' - 28' Continental aluminum float-on trailer; and a ton of other stuff, too!

I have the ability to ship anywhere, as I deal with freight brokers regularly in my day-to-day business. If my inbox is full, please reply here to the thread, and I'll clear it out and send you a message. Thanks for looking, and it hope to hear from you!