Thread: Where to get carpet just for center storage?

Where to get carpet just for center storage?

Does anyone know where I can get carpet to fit the center storage/cooler on a 22C?

I have tried for months with one company and I cannot even get a reply.

Thanks,
    Taz
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

It could be near impossible to get an exact match, so your best bet is probably going to be an upholstery shop. You might have to go to several to find one that has something in stock that's acceptable. They will have a minimum order (of at least 1yd) if they have to order the color in and the carpet is usually 60" to 72" wide, so you'll be paying for a lot of unused carpet.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    It could be near impossible to get an exact match, so your best bet is probably going to be an upholstery shop. You might have to go to several to find one that has something in stock that's acceptable. They will have a minimum order (of at least 1yd) if they have to order the color in and the carpet is usually 60" to 72" wide, so you'll be paying for a lot of unused carpet.
    It's may be just easier/cost effective to get a new set. Ugh!
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by txtaz View Post
    It's may be just easier/cost effective to get a new set. Ugh!
    Don't rule out an upholstery shop too quickly. You never know what they might have in stock. You could get lucky.
    After my first response I was thinking about it and you probably have a better chance at getting a match than I could. We can't always get the same selection in Canada as you can in the US.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Thread Information