Thread: 2006 Tiara 2900 Open Classic

2006 Tiara 2900 Open Classic

I've decided that my 2+3 is too big of a boat to be the 2900's dinghy so I'm making some moves. I bought this boat two years ago from the first owner. She has around 280 hours on her (6.0's) and I put half of those hours on in the past two years. I had new canvas made all around going to the transom, upgraded stereo, new batteries, (no gennie) new fridge and everything fully sorted out. I'm pretty sure she's the best example that will soon be on the open market and one of the cleanest ones out there period. She's always been in Lake Michigan.
    This is an absolutely wonderful boat, so versatile and so solid. The real reason I'm selling her is because after cruising in the North Channel last summer for a month with my small family, it turns out to be a little bit cramped; I'm 6'5". So, I'm looking at a larger boat but if I didn't leave my home port for more than a night or two, this would be the boat I'd want, she is awesome.

$120K

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1900.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	5.67 MB 
ID:	84190
    DUNESMAN

Great boat and powertrain combo. You're right, this is an awesome weekender or dayboat setup. Plus it's a Tiara...

Do you have a link to add'l pictures? Good luck with your sale, it's the right time of year for someone to jump on this!
    "Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

I won't say she's in bristol condition but damn near. New canvases, new combing, new fridge, new batteries, new, upgraded stereo, new windlass motor and a lot more. I'm very particular about my "stuff" and it show extremely well in person. I don't have a bunch of pics of the inside because it's in storage right now and just decided to sell it in the past couple of weeks. What I plan on doing is getting another boat, then splash this one (Michigan City, Indiana --Lake Michigan), wax and detail her and then really list it hard, for sale by owner. Here are some shots where you can see a little more of her.

Attachment 84194

Attachment 84195

TOTALLY unrelated but I came across this sweet Magnum while looking for pics. This was up in Harbor Springs, MI.

Attachment 84196

Attachment 84197

Name:	IMG_8235-L.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	84201

Name:	IMG_8236-L.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	84202