Thread: Joe Sgro Buys Outerlimits Assets, Saves OL

Last edited by Carl C; 12-02-2015 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Not Donzi, no interest
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Not sure why the OP was deleted, but I think it's great that Joe Sgro and a partner stepped up and bought OuterLimits. Good for them - glad to see folks investing in the industry, and I wish them the best of luck.
    "Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Not sure why the OP was deleted, but I think it's great that Joe Sgro and a partner stepped up and bought OuterLimits. Good for them - glad to see folks investing in the industry, and I wish them the best of luck.
    I erased the thread because it's not Donzi related and I didn't think there was any interest in Outerlimits here. There is a lot of discussion about it on OSO. I think it's great too and I really hope that Joe and his crew can keep Mike Fiore's legacy alive. One has to wonder what kind of market there is now for these high end boats, especially with Mike out of the picture.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
    One has to wonder what kind of market there is now for these high end boats, especially with Mike out of the picture.
    Carl i feel the market will always be there for high end Boats as long as the Quality is there considering & if they are willing to stay on course utilizing today's technology ( composite's ) filling each customers needs or wants from a one off custom fabricated boat , to power , and paint or what ever the wallet will bare .

Thread Information