Thread: Project...........Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Project...........Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Well , there once was a boat for sale on this site maybe a 16 or 18 a- while back with a crushed deck from a tree or limb ( Ohio ) and was just curious if that boat is around or still for sale , and might I mention that I am looking for a project boat ( Donzi - 16 or 18 ) but truly would like to find a Sutphen , Sport Racer or Gran Sport . Thank you .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101777369989888/permalink/471419859692302/

here you go.. Close and ready to go.

2000 28ZX Scorpion SOLD
    1979 Criterion
    1986 Z29

RED/WHITE
    TWIN SBC 330HP
    ALPHA 1'S
    Mcleod design Interior

Quote Originally Posted by Trueser View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/101777369989888/permalink/471419859692302/

here you go.. Close and ready to go.

26' sutphen freshwater single bbc
    $4,500 — Chicago area
    1983 sutphen 26 rumrunner, original bbc trs boat, being sold as a project less engine. Includes trs outdrive, transmission, offshore eng mounts, cmi stainless headers, custom ss turn down exh tips (rather than mufflers), k planes and indicators, hyd pumps, full helm Latham external hydraulic steering, power steering pump, oil cooler, sea strainer original gauges and kiekhaefer controls. What you see is what you get. Purchased from second owner, a failed roller lifter/catastrophic failure and business changes has forced the boat to sit. It has not been in water since 2007. Always stored on boat lift, this boat never sat in water overnight or was ever used in salt water. 226 original hours, hull is true offshore design with 26 degree dead rise, very capable of handling rougher water and stable into the 80's. Comes with aluminum trailer with disc brakes as seen in pics. Side graphics are painted on (obviously in the 80's), it has been covered with a full cover that covers deck and sides during storage. Comes with cockpit cover Original cabin underneath, nothing fancy.
    Project boat sold as is, two kids have consumed my "project" time but somebody deserves to have this classic powerboat.
    Boat located in Chicago area. Text 7am-10pm cst or email 708-921-nine seven nine six or jeffcmotorsports@aol.com
    Title in hand for boat and trailer.
    2000 28ZX Scorpion SOLD
    1979 Criterion
    1986 Z29

RED/WHITE
    TWIN SBC 330HP
    ALPHA 1'S
    Mcleod design Interior

Thanks.

Trueser , thank you ever so much but ...................I am looking for something smaller 16 to 18 and should have purchased yours while I had the chance but unfortunately due to family issues I was un able to .

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/5248768056.htm

Nice one
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/5248768056.html
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSHORE GINGER View Post
    Well , there once was a boat for sale on this site maybe a 16 or 18 a- while back with a crushed deck from a tree or limb ( Ohio ) and was just curious if that boat is around or still for sale , and might I mention that I am looking for a project boat ( Donzi - 16 or 18 ) but truly would like to find a Sutphen , Sport Racer or Gran Sport . Thank you .
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

Quote Originally Posted by bertsboat View Post
    Yes it is a very nice boat and not to mention that it is a #21 Sutphen Super Pacer that once was for sale on this site a-while back.

19' Hornet

I have a project Hornet I'd sell in Stuart, FL. Cadillac (772) 285-2266
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I had the 16 you referenced with the damaged deck. It has been sold. Good luck with the search.
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by ITTLFLI View Post
    I had the 16 you referenced with the damaged deck. It has been sold. Good luck with the search.
    Thank you ever so much for the reply considering I was hoping it was still for sale and hoping to deck it over making a gentlemen's speedster out of her .

I know this post is a bit old but here
    http://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/5334008936.html It's a Sutphen SportPacer, I had one when I was younger. Bright red with an inline6 Merc on it. I had a lot of fun with it.

Thread Information