Well, here is how I'm looking at it. If you believe Alan Brown is accurate in his recollection that the boat he was personally next to in the booth at the Jacksonville Boat Show on November 13, 1964 was ......

a. Wonder White with a Christina Blue deck stripe
b. The first AQ200 drive in the USA
c. Probably the 3rd or 4th 16 Ski Sporter hull built

than ...... the only way to further verify where the 16 with Lucan Red deck stripe Jim Wynn is driving (with the AQ 200 drive on the back) falls into my "64 Time Line" is to get a date on the same boat that is in the Black and White press photo shoot. Those two pictures are of the same boat and drive, correct? Brownie is pretty darn good with details but AGAIN the dude is 81 years old and we are asking him to remember something that occurred 50 years ago.

Matty, did you find out about what date the press shoot occurred yet, or are you still working on that piece?

Probably important factoid and if I missed that my apologies as I've been more interested in getting out on The Mule!

ps: ran an OFX4 prop yesterday day. Traction and grip on that SS sucker was like my studded Hakka's. Absolutely epic in big water. But I digress .......again.