Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Taz really back???

Wondering why we hadn't seen you here much.
    That is not good news. Take care and get well soon Wes.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Thanks guys.

I'm doing well, just taking easy and recovering from surgery. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it just takes forever to get there. Oh well, I have plenty of time to research upgrades.

Taz
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

Hi Wes,
    I was just on Facebook and saw a post in Backroads of Texas where a woman commented on Possum Kingdom Lake about a Donzi group she used to join. Apparently she is your ex - Jennifer? Are you back into boating now?

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador_del_mar View Post
    Hi Wes,
    I was just on Facebook and saw a post in Backroads of Texas where a woman commented on Possum Kingdom Lake about a Donzi group she used to join. Apparently she is your ex - Jennifer? Are you back into boating now?
    Hey Bill,

I have to apologize, I blazed past your place on the way home with the 22 a few years back. I made a weekend trip to Michigan without missing a day of work. Although I did hold all my meetings at a repair shop around Greenville on Monday.

No guessing. Jennifer did like to Facebook though. I check in with her from time to time to see that everything is ok.

Unfortunately, I have not had the new boat out in a year. Tomorrow, I have what I hope to be my last surgery. Then I can work on getting healthy again. After that, I'm off to the races and I won't blaze by next time without saying hi. I'll probably have a boat in tow too.
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by txtaz View Post
    Unfortunately, I have not had the new boat out in a year. Tomorrow, I have what I hope to be my last surgery. Then I can work on getting healthy again. After that, I'm off to the races and I won't blaze by next time without saying hi. I'll probably have a boat in tow too.
    Hopefully your on the final stretch Wes and will be back in the boat soon.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    Hopefully your on the final stretch Wes and will be back in the boat soon.
    Thanks Glen. Two surgeries in two weeks was a bit tough but removing three staple left in from two years ago REALLY helped with the pain.

I'll be boating as soon as I can get out of the house.
    Da Taz
    Wes

Thread Information