Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AOTH XV Video

Carl I was the person who kept on trying to get you to go to the Awakening
    But you worked weekends. When you gave up the weekend job, I asked you again to join us.....

This is being stated so you know I am not attacking you, just pointing out some facts..

You cut off Ralph in the Magnum. Rob and I were both passengers.
    Stan told me about you cutting him off before he talked to you and he was pissed
    As far as his wife being afraid of going fast....That is funny.....
    She has bigger B*lls than I have

As far as Tan not teaching you a thing or two about driving.....
    Betty Cook had my 16 up to 80 within 10 minutes of driving it
    She showed me where I was over correcting
    I have driven my 16 and 22 over 100 but would be thrilled if Stan were to give me a few pointers..There is a difference between hitting a 100 for a few seconds
    And driving for hours at that speed...Please take this as my thoughts on the subject.......Ed

Bill , Before you make a judgement on me why don't you call Ed D ??? I didn't say I'm gods gift to driving.. I said I been racing a long time and if you don't keep a straight line keep away from me !!!! Some people can buy a fast boat and have no idea what it will do and thats one reason I won't run anywhere with someone I don't trust 100 % .Normally I would not have answered this BS but if one person can learn from mistakes made thats one that might be alive tomorrow ......

I believe in Chapmans Rules of the Road, it clearly states that the overtaking, or approaching vessel, NEVER has the right-a-way. EVER.

I guess we'll wait until Drew, Drew's father, Ralph, Connie, chime in, oh and Susan too...

I think the pissed off eye witness list is well over a dozen people Carl, not including other restaurant patrons, and management, do you REALLY think all of them are wrong? I doubt it..

man up to some constructive criticism, your not above that, accept it for what it offers, apologize, and move on as they say, your eyes never lie to your brain, and there wasn't 20+ liars conspiring and making up the same stories

great video, but it's worthless for the 300* of what it, or you, didn't show going on
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Bill , Before you make a judgement on me why don't you call Ed D ??? I didn't say I'm gods gift to driving.. I said I been racing a long time and if you don't keep a straight line keep away from me !!!! Some people can buy a fast boat and have no idea what it will do and thats one reason I won't run anywhere with someone I don't trust 100 % .Normally I would not have answered this BS but if one person can learn from mistakes made thats one that might be alive tomorrow ......
    Apparently I was not as clear as Ghost in my remarks, as 2 people have commented on my post.

I thought I was conveyiedng the idea, that if someone with the driving experience Stan documented, offered me some advise on high speed driving, I would be all ears. Furthermore, that anyone with fewer credentials, like me with 35 years of fast boating experience, thought they knew it all, they were missing out on a great opportunity for improvement.

I must go back and re-read my previous post to see why it was mis-interpreted, apparently 180 degrees out of what I intended.

Stan, I said what I did out of respect for your experience, not to suggest anything else.
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

Carl ..Anyways you owe me Thank You cause when you cut off Ed D ,Rob, Drew and his father ..Drew was coming to punch you . I calmed him down and told him to calm down as we don't need this on the dock . Then others came to me to discuss you and my answer was "just let him enjoy himself and don't let him get close" ... We didn't need a fight on the dock !!!!!!!!! Peace

Bill, Thanks ... But everyday driving fast boats we learn something and believe me I'm learning each day with this new one . I have no idea what it will do next as people warned me about a 22. I'm use to driving 38-40 footers so this is a totally new experience. Peace

Thread Information