1995 Donzi Classic - 16 ft. Low hours (approx 200) on super clean Mercruiser 4.3lx. Alpha 1 outdrive with stainless prop. Boat has never been run in salt water! Boat is gently used on a small lake on Cape Cod, MA. Mechanically excellent with some nice additions over the years including remote oil filter kit and remote oil drain kit. Otherwise, all stock. Oil changed and boat winterized every year. The interior condition is as nice as it gets for a boat that is 20 years old. New custom cockpit cover and am/fm/Bluetooth stereo receiver/speakers last summer. White gelcoat still shines like new. Red gel sides and deck stripe have faded. It will need a paint job or wet sand (I have received estimates for both) to make it look like a new boat. I've never bothered to have it painted, as it still looks sharp and gets plenty of attention on the water. Eagle trailer and full mooring cover is included. I'm hesitant to sell, but I would like something a bit larger that can be used on both the lake and ocean (maybe an 18??)

http://capecod.craigslist.org/boa/4964245291.html
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	81907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	679.8 KB 
ID:	81908