Another rare one found!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Scott Pearson
    President, Lake George Donzi Classic Club
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

Looks like it needs some new risers
    And that gas filter ...

How did you come across this one ?
    Just because something's old doesn't mean you throw it away !

Just needs a little JB Weld. Hopefully the engine block looks better. Nice find.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Great find Scott, where did you buy it? I bought PZAZZ last summer and couldn't be happier with it. How many of these exist with this setup? V-Drive is tricky around the dock, but lots of fun. Almost feels like driving a small Hacker on steroids!

I'm looking to have the dash, chrome and windshield redone to start. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Overseas?

That's overseas somewhere. Spain maybe. There was one in Germany last year.
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

What type of dash are you thinking of? Keeping it original I would hope. Chrome is your preference as far as who to send it to. A friend of mine does all of my chrome. Windshield you can do yourself if you are handy. I have done a few already. Trick is finding the correct green tinted Lexan.

Scott Pearson
    President, Lake George Donzi Classic Club
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

Trying to keep as close to original as possible. Not even really sure where to begin with dash, I just know a new one would look great. I like what you did with yours, I might pull it and see if someone can duplicate with an old classic look. As far as chrome, a guy in Conn. was recommended to me but I have no preference. I would like to think I am handy, I really wouldn't want to screw anything up with the windshield though.

I'm not repainting as of yet, I want to have it cleaned up and polished out before I do anything. I realize there were some questions about the condition after reading previous posts. I'm not looking for a museum/show ready boat, I want a clean sharp looking boat that I can ride in all day. Also, some concerns about the fuel tank and I fully understand what I got when I was buying the boat. If Jason Saris tells me it's in good shape after emptying and cleaning it, that's good enough for me.

Any chance I could give you a call or if you could text me your number? Would love to have a conversation about PZAZZ and your love for these boats.

Thanks, Bill
    518-361-6457

A Bench Seat dash example

Dash.JPGThis is an example of our Donzi Bench dash.
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz16 View Post
    Great find Scott, where did you buy it? I bought PZAZZ last summer and couldn't be happier with it. How many of these exist with this setup? V-Drive is tricky around the dock, but lots of fun. Almost feels like driving a small Hacker on steroids!

I'm looking to have the dash, chrome and windshield redone to start. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.
    Bill the green Plexiglas used for Magnum windshields is #211 or 2111 Lt Green, most likely Donzi used the same color. Here is a link to one site. Mark

http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic?search=2111

Bert - I love those green line gauges.
    But why do you need a tach that goes to 8000?
    Is that the only way offered?
    I have the same issue with my boat (and a 100 mph speedo too!)
    I may change them out at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by jl1962 View Post
    Bert - I love those green line gauges.
    But why do you need a tach that goes to 8000?
    Is that the only way offered?
    I have the same issue with my boat (and a 100 mph speedo too!)
    I may change them out at some point.
    Or make that speedo necessary . It's hard to find a tach under 8g. Most car tachs go to 10 or 11g now which is stupid.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

A Bourdon Tube speedometer should have a range 30% higher than the highest speed expected to insure against damage to the gauge's internal linkage.
    Why would someone want to damage their speedo just to have a range that's keeping w/the boat's performance.
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

The dash bertsboat posted is not the dash plate that pizazz has the arched panel was used on multiple models prior to 1968. Pizazz has the bigger panel that has the corners cut they only used this dash plate for a short time in 1968 and was only used on the Hornet then they went to the dash as seen on the bench seat Scott pictured

Pizazz's dash plate should be two parts a black back plate and SS insert

If both are in place it would be easy for a decent shop to refurb Be careful when painting or finishing a dash plate some of the old gauges pickup their ground thru the plate itself. Also look to see if the HM setup uses the voltage regulator to the gauge. A 12 volt gauge is not going to like that

If the dash is going to be redone might as well update the harness. Teleflex HD and Stwewart Warner make gauge models that will look OEM correct

Good luck with the project they are big boats and can be a big project

Quote Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
    Or make that speedo necessary .
    Carl - Not likely!

George - at first I thought you wrote Bourbon tube - which might result in one thinking they were going 30% faster! Kind of like beer goggles.....

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jl1962 View Post
    Carl - Not likely!

George - at first I thought you wrote Bourbon tube - which might result in one thinking they were going 30% faster! Kind of like beer goggles.....

Thanks.
    I suppose the tube could be filled w/bourbon.............but I don't think it would really care!
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

Thread Information