Thread: Is Your Boat On Google Images?

Is Your Boat On Google Images?

Mine is on the first page with me standing by it in matching swim shorts. I see others I recognize too if I google Donzi 22 Classic images.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

When Googleing "Donzi Ski Sporter Images" I was surprised that my Ski Sporter project was on the first page four times (4). Even more surprising was my Greavette was also on this "Donzi" page four (4) times.

So, I Googled "Greavette Sunflash" and my woody boat appeared thirteen (13) times and dominated the top of the page however, my Donzi was a no show here.

Maybe as I progress on this project and continue to post pics of my wee 16 it'll creep into these pages more prominently.
    Sean Conroy,
    1964 Formula Jr. (hull #2) project

1972 Greavette Sunflash III
    1981 Kavalk Mistral project

"A man can accomplish anything... as long as he doesn't care who gets the credit."

Quote Originally Posted by woobs View Post
    When Googleing "Donzi Ski Sporter Images" I was surprised that my Ski Sporter project was on the first page four times (4). Even more surprising was my Greavette was also on this "Donzi" page four (4) times.

So, I Googled "Greavette Sunflash" and my woody boat appeared thirteen (13) times and dominated the top of the page however, my Donzi was a no show here.

Maybe as I progress on this project and continue to post pics of my wee 16 it'll creep into these pages more prominently.
    Cool. Googled Donzi Classic without the 22 and I recognize a lot of the boats.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

When I Googled 1988 Donzi Minx there wasn't any pictures of mine in the image section. when I clicked on videos almost every video was mine
    machinist ,bore it deeper,ream it bigger, and lap it to a fine finish

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...=2&theater

Thread Information