Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spitfire 24 questions

Quote Originally Posted by JayZ View Post
    That's true, I'm getting to old too get into those weird positions to work on things in tight quarters.
    That is very true that's why @ 61 I have learned to to work smarter. My Donzi's bulk head is removable & with my two 27' Magnums I have the back seat hinged making a tight engine bay workable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bill "oleredalert" your message box is full.
    Jay Z.
    '93 White/Teal Classic 22

If stability is a concern with a single there's always the B3/duo prop option.

Your wallet will like a single too. I went from 360hp (180x2) to 425x1 and cut the fuel burn by 30% or more.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

----Taken care of, Jay.........Bill S

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan's Cloud View Post
    Without any pics I think it would be a very difficult call to make . But , there are one or two here who could be of help once they see this thread.

For me , the main thing is that if you're looking at a complete rebuild/resto-mod don't get too carried away worring about things like upholstery and guages . You must have all of the original hatches/ports and doors etc, stuff like that.
    Upholstery and gauges are easy stuff to replace , along with engines .
    If you're missing floor panels and hatches , that's a completely different issue.

BTW , I'd be thinking about a re-power with maybe one of the new 502's , or maybe that wonder engine from Volvo
    or two of those wonder engines from Volvo!!! ...that would surely blow the budget though.
    Jay Z.
    '93 White/Teal Classic 22

Thread Information