Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: This Donzi Upholstery Work Is Unacceptable!

I just spoke with Josh Stickles. He was with Donzi when my boat was built. He remembered that it was ordered by Pier 57 with the custom yellow fairing. I thought that was pretty cool! He's a very nice man and the new owners of Donzi should never have let him get away. We resolved my issue. I will take George's advice about using towels to cover the seat when swimming or when kneeling on the seat. This is customer service that I did not expect. Definitely above and beyond the call of duty to keep a customer and Donzi owner happy. I cannot take back anything that I said but as I previously pointed out I was expressing frustration with being faced with needing yet another replacement rear seat bottom. I did not call DD or PPI because it had been over two years and was way out of warranty. That's about all I can say. I think the moderators should now delete this thread if there are any active moderators present! Ghost, please don't get in the last word unless it is cordial. Thanks to everyone here.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Chinatown2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

I've seen plywood boards, approx 2'x2' with carpet carefully glued. They distribute the pressure from feet when boarding on seat bottoms.

You might want to make yourself one just for the purpose of using when you kneel or step on the seat bottom. Should be cheap to fab up.

Nice to read a happy ending. Keep on boating, Carl.
    Randy

Folks...

Let's have a time out...

It's summer, short where I come from, as well as Jersey and 'york. too

Let's have a bit of fun when the sun is still shining, the weather warm and if need be, we open this up again soon.

I'm going to Chatt with some great people on Wednesday and running with the big dogs...

Thanx

Thread Information