Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cup holder?

I had a set like Morgan's Cloud posted, but in S/S. Couldn't get myself to install them and ended up giving them away.

I have had the Lilsucker before and they work great. I tested them at over 60mph in somewhat rough conditions and they didn't move. Not much left of the beverage mind you, but the can was still in place.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    I had a set like Morgan's Cloud posted, but in S/S. Couldn't get myself to install them and ended up giving them away.

I have had the Lilsucker before and they work great. I tested them at over 60mph in somewhat rough conditions and they didn't move. Not much left of the beverage mind you, but the can was still in place.

If it had anything to do with drilling holes in a perfectly good boat I fully understand .
    Mind you , it's a lot more desirable than getting out a hole saw and making a 3.5'' hole for any other type .
    Just because something's old doesn't mean you throw it away !

Classics are not an easy cupholder platform.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

NOT a cup holder, but when I first put the foot box back into the cockpit, I bolted it in w/a 1/4" button head machine screw on each side. After glassing the foot box in, I left the screws in. I figured they could be used to attach something in the future, like a cup holder, GPS, phone bracket, or whatever.
    In this picture, you can barely see the screw in front of the throttle and just to the right of the dash.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Donnelly View Post
    Now you just have to tell us where to get them ...please...Ed
    installed these on my 16 with 3m double sided tape , works great ,no holes. area in front of throttle curves a bit so i used a couple of layers of tape ,one on top of other as i recall.

Thread Information