Thread: 16 Classic Upholstery on ebay NO RESERVE!

16 Classic Upholstery

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131174123745...witem=&vxp=mtr

They cockpit seat alone may be well worth the selling price. It will fit any 16 with Starboard Helm.

Helm Seat

I am happy I got a bid but...I hope it goes for more than $1

Donzi 16 Upholstery and Helm Seat on Ebay No Reserve!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Donzi-Uphols...9648e1&vxp=mtr

Donzi Classic Helm seat on ebay

The helm seat alone is worth more than the asking price.

Helm seat and 16 Upholstery for sale

It looks like it might only go for a $100 That is way less than I thought. The Helm seat is worth that even if you were going to have it reupholstered.

Wow! At $293 someone got a really, really good deal. It looks like you have another interior for sale.
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

Classic 16 sweet 16 Upholstery

Quote Originally Posted by Just Say N20 View Post
    Wow! At $293 someone got a really, really good deal. It looks like you have another interior for sale.
    Yes they did get a great deal! I don't even know where to get the Donzi helm seat anymore. Which is why we switched to the attwood.

I have another set it is not as traditional as the pleated set we had. This set is custom made to match the attwood avenir sport seat so it would be easy to buy a matching Helm seat as this set does not include the Helm.

There may be a trick or two to converting our PVC backed seat cushions to snap or velcro in a Donzi but the fit should be good. Our cockpit floor is an inch lower than a Donzi but the back seat is almost identical and the port seating is very close.

IF anyone is interested let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Why so many bottom cushions ?

Storage

The Hornet 17 has a cooler under the port bench seat so the center port cushion lifts up for access. The back also has a large storage compartment under the center back seat. On our Hornets there is also a battery box underneath the corner sections.

The back is three pieces just for handling the cushions. We use a two piece screwed in back on our new hornets. I think the cushions are still functional on a Donzi you would just have flat glass underneath.

The seat back cushions are soft back that attach with Kedar Welt. They could be converted to snaps or velcro. The seat bottoms are PVC backed covered and trimmed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear storage.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	980.2 KB 
ID:	79494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side cooler.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	79495  

Great layout. Thanks for the explanation.

Buyer of Upholstery

Not sure if it was someone here on the board that bought the first set. I am trying to contact them.

When I went to ship the first set i noticed it had a tear in the back of one of the seat backs (not visible). Also it was dirtier than it should have been. I made sure I inspected the second set before I listed it.

If the buyer of the pleated set is on the board. I am happy to pay for return shipping and give you a full refund. Is was my mistake to not personally review the product before listing it. I will not make this mistake again.

Davidh(at)hornetmarine(dot)com
    860 fiveonesix 3141

Thread Information