Thread: Whats my 38 sea ray worth ???

Whats my 38 sea ray worth ???

What is my sea ray worth thought is priced to sell but only getting scamers trying to play games priced at 37k will take any fair offer in lo mid 30s . Are boats just not selling or am i just loking for to much $ old adage only woth what someone is willing to pay. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/boa/4271083006.html

Lightbulb

I was a boat brokerage owner, best advice go onto Yacht World ans BUC query you model with a 2 year variation from your actual year, pay attention to your general boating area to weed out what I call non com-parables. You will be able to come up with a pretty decent idea of price range, place your boat in the lower 25% range that should get some action. Caveat warmer weather will bring a better price.

P.S. I just did searches on both sites, you are $1,000 lower than the rest. Tells me you can't do to much better with your asking number, hang in till warmer weather.

Phil
    No matter what your beliefs are "GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Fully retired marine tech near 60 years in the biz.

Thanks must have 40 buyers who want to buy sight unseen and want to pay me with paypal working on oil rig or a marine biologist would love to run into one of these scam artist in person

Wow, even if it was a legit deal the PayPal fees would be a fortune.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1972 John Allmand - Nova19 (#2)
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

Thread Information