Thread: Two volvo speedmaster drives

Two volvo speedmaster drives

wanted
    two Volvo Speedmaster drives . . will consider parts and or components . . this will be a several year project, expensive and silly, I just want to build something vintage and fast

Mario L.
    Mario@VSR1.com

Quote Originally Posted by mphatc View Post
    wanted
    two Volvo Speedmaster drives . . will consider parts and or components . . this will be a several year project, expensive and silly, I just want to build something vintage and fast

Mario L.
    Mario@VSR1.com
    Mario,
    We should be able to work out something as long as you aren't in a hurry. I believe I have 8 of them in various conditions with one being near perfect, another running with a couple chips in the double gear, quite a few of the shafts with gears and bearings, possibly a good double gear in another one, 5 of them are original cases, and 3 of them are modified cases with extra cavitation plates added, 4 (maybe 5) good bottom skeg fin plates. You get the picture - lots of cases and parts. I bought two from Michael Spirito right before he died in the boating accident and another from Bill (N2O) on this site. The one that is running with some chips in the double gears was one I bought for my 1971 18' Donzi in about 1974 and still on the boat when I bought it back to restore a few years ago. Bill Dgill25960@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

WOW!!!

Didn't expect a reply to this post within hours. I to looked at the two Mike Spirito had, they were rough if i's the two I saw.
    I am in no hurry, lots of other priorities on this boat first as it's at the glass shop having the floor lowered . . Let's connect off line when you have time after the holidays
    Till then, Merry Christmas!
    Mario

Thread Information