Thread: Sold my 22 ZX - Special thanks to you all!

Sold my 22 ZX - Special thanks to you all!

Hi everyone. I wanted to pass along my thanks for all the great feedback you have offered over the years and the knowledge that I have gotten from reading all the phenomenal threads and conversations that come about on this site. This site has made owning a Donzi even more enjoyable and rewarding. And watching some of the projects and modifications you are working on has been nothing less than inspiring.

As I'm sure many of you can attest, having a newborn isn't the best mix with a 22' speedboat. Unless you like looking at in the driveway, not in the water. So although life changes are requiring me to make some alterations in my style of boating, I can promise that I'll continue to be a regular reader of this forum and hopefully there is another Donzi somewhere in my not too distant future.

And although my wife thinks we considering a cruiser - I'll be secretly scouring the classifieds for a deal on 33ZX. Figure we can do the responsible thing and push the college saving thing off for a few years, right?!?! Because what is better than cruising across that ocean at 75MPH+. Man I miss it already.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your boating season and stay safe!

Danny
    22 ZX - 502 Mag
    Margate, NJ

Check out my album!

Best Wishes Danny to you and your family. We never really loose or have to sell our Donzi boat. They remain with us the rest of our lives until the opportunity that we can bring them back out for everyone to enjoy with us somewhere on down the road.
    Scott Boldt

Thread Information