Thread: Old School Reunion V on Lake St Clair

Old School Reunion V on Lake St Clair

The date for this years old school reunion on Lake St Clair is Saturday July 20 2013, @ Brownies [the old Jacks @ Emerald City Harbor]. It will start around 12 noon. Like last year the Old School Reunion has teamed up with Chip Millers Lake St Clair Powerboat Club, all are welcome. All you need to do is just show up & HAVE FUN. Last year many Donzi's came & that helped make it a great event.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like fun on the water in a Donzi or other Hi-Po boat!

That looks like alot of is that on the american side of lake St.clair.I have allways wanted to boat there.Im from kitchener Ont.Is my 18 donzi big enough to play.and how do go about joining up.thanks Craig.

[That looks like alot of is that on the american side of lake St.clair.I have allways wanted to boat there.Im from kitchener Ont.Is my 18 donzi big enough to play.and how do go about joining up.thanks Craig.]

Craig yes it is on the American side of Lake St Clair located in St Clair Shores Michigan @ Nine mile rd & Jefferson area. Your 18' Donzi would be big enough, all you need to do is just show up @ Brownies & have fun..
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the invite,If my boat is done in time i will be there.I will get more info from you if i can.like time to meet and sugg for hotel.thanks craig.

----Looking forward to another year of this great get-together. Almost too much fun, but not quite!!!!!.......Bill S

The OLD SCHOOL REUNION is less that two weeks away . The reunion is Saturday July 20 2013, @ Brownies [the old Jacks @ Emerald City Harbor]. It will start around 12 noon. Like last year the Old School Reunion has teamed up with Chip Millers Lake St Clair Powerboat Club, all are welcome.

----One of the best boating events on Lake Saint Clair, year after year after year! Dont miss it if you like old and new, BIG horsepower boats........Bill S

[-One of the best boating events on Lake Saint Clair, year after year after year! Dont miss it if you like old and new, BIG horsepower boats........Bill S]

And hopefully like last year lots of Donzi's.....

Thread Information