Thread: 1996 18 Classic - 350MAG MPI - Eagle Trailer

1996 18 Classic - 350MAG MPI - Eagle Trailer

Against my better judgment, we're listing our 1996 Donzi Classic. We purchased it four years ago, and ended up only using it a handful of times. The lakes in Iowa have been less then ideal the last few years; drought has kept our nearby lakes pretty low.

We are the third owner of the Classic. When we purchased we hoisted it, and buffed the hull/gel coat. We haven't been this thorough since, but still has a nice shine. Engine and lower unit has been winterized and inspected every year; runs like the day it was made. Stainless prop is in great shape.

Included is the original Eagle trailer. We had it stripped down and powdercoated white; it looks better then new.

We also put a Kenwood/Alpine stereo in it; doesn't matter how loud it is, the captain's call thru-hull exhaust rumbles louder. We also had the front seats re-upholstered, matching the original. Last year we put an Optima Blue-top Deep Cycle battery in.

The above is a bit scattered, but feel free to ask questions. We listed it on eBay with a handful of pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=26122567553

Nice 18 for sure. What's the teal on the lower part of the transom? Bottom paint?

I can't believe this did not sell. Starting bid of $11,500. This was a steal at that price.

This is 350 Mag MPI /Bravo! Honest 68 MPH boat. Rock solid platform, no windshield, solid color. This is a carbon copy of my old 18 except for the color. Boat was a blast to drive and is missed dearly, except in big water.

This will sell, be patient.

B
    Member - WAFNC
    1997 22 Classic (sold)
    1997 Formula 271 Fastech
    502 Mag MPI

Still for sale?

I'm interested and would like some more info and photos. When were the photos in the ad taken? If awhile ago do you have some current ones? How much time is on the engine and bravo drive? Is everything original and most important has there ever been any damage to the hull? Is everything in working order and what is included in the sale.
    I would like to view whatever additional documentation, service records, and photos you could provide and then we can talk about it on the phone. We are in south east Michigan so I would like to know as much as possible about your boat before making a trip out to see it.

Sincerely,

H. Ron Black. (Blackie) on the Donzi.net
    Hrblack@comcast.net
    (586) 703-7751
    BLACKIE
    Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.....18' 1990 BBC - NERVOUS ENERGY

Did you sell the 18? 701 238-4526
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    I'm interested and would like some more info and photos. When were the photos in the ad taken? If awhile ago do you have some current ones? How much time is on the engine and bravo drive? Is everything original and most important has there ever been any damage to the hull? Is everything in working order and what is included in the sale.
    I would like to view whatever additional documentation, service records, and photos you could provide and then we can talk about it on the phone. We are in south east Michigan so I would like to know as much as possible about your boat before making a trip out to see it.

Sincerely,

H. Ron Black. (Blackie) on the Donzi.net
    Hrblack@comcast.net
    (586) 703-7751

Quote Originally Posted by kl106 View Post
    Against my better judgment, we're listing our 1996 Donzi Classic. We purchased it four years ago, and ended up only using it a handful of times. The lakes in Iowa have been less then ideal the last few years; drought has kept our nearby lakes pretty low.

We are the third owner of the Classic. When we purchased we hoisted it, and buffed the hull/gel coat. We haven't been this thorough since, but still has a nice shine. Engine and lower unit has been winterized and inspected every year; runs like the day it was made. Stainless prop is in great shape.

Included is the original Eagle trailer. We had it stripped down and powdercoated white; it looks better then new.

We also put a Kenwood/Alpine stereo in it; doesn't matter how loud it is, the captain's call thru-hull exhaust rumbles louder. We also had the front seats re-upholstered, matching the original. Last year we put an Optima Blue-top Deep Cycle battery in.

The above is a bit scattered, but feel free to ask questions. We listed it on eBay with a handful of pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=26122567553

is the boat still for sale? do you have more pics for viewing?

Thread Information