Thread: St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp

St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp

I will see to it that you will not pay any money to register/show your Classic Fiberglass Boat. Call Chris (seabuddy) Brown at 518-281-0045 or better, e-mail me at brcwb@aol.com so I can get this done for you.
    Contact information for you and your wife, boat length, make, model, year and engine information and if it is intended “for sale” or “for show” is typical. The show displays “For Show” in one area and “For Sale” in another. Each section is headed up by a different volunteer and I need to give them a list, among other things.
    I figure that if you are a member of this board you know what a classic fiberglass boat is, regardless of boat brand.
    You are coming to the show registration somewhat late and expect that there will be some mistakes by me.
    Any questions? Call me at 518-281-0045 9 to 9 east coast time.

I hope this builds for a great, fun show time for Classic Boats.

While this is a Donzi board, all classic go-fast boats are welcome and my offer extends to their trailer boat registration fee also. Thanks, fellas.

I need to close off or end my offer about the classic boat show. My offer ends if you did not call chris (seabuddy) brown at 518-281-0045 by 11 AM on Friday, June 7, 2013. Yes, you must call me or send me a timely e-mail. The show opens to the public at 11 AM on June 14,2013 and runs that friday 11-5 , sat 10-5, and sun 10-2. I just can not handle entries any later. I am a volunteer for the show, need to do some work.

If you have not called or e-mailed me by now, I want to say that a week out from the Show, I rescind my offer with registration fees. Still will sponsor a "Best Donzi" award that will be judged by the Donzi boat owners at the show. They will decide whose boat is the Best Donzi there.

P. S. I have kept away from any and all Donzi boats being registered information. Dominic manages that for the club. So, if one boat shows, that boat wins. If 10 show then those 10 boat owners will grab a beer or two (I'll supply) and decide who has the best Donzi, using their personal criteria.

Thread Information