Thread: My Donzi

My Donzi

I have recently purchased my 2000 Donzi Z23 Scorpion Sport Deckboat. I am trying to find out a little more information about it. It has the Scorpion 377HP motor in it and I have been unable to find any like it on the internet with that same moter. So does anyone know how many where made and if there is any other information about this model? Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Donzi Deck Boats seem to be very popular on this site, and very family friendly.
    I remember that about 10 years ago, there was a 496 powered deck boat in Jacksonville.
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

sooooo, your the one that snapped it up... I think there were 2-3 others right on your tail

rumor has it only a handfull, or less, were 377's...

the Jax boat was a Whippled 377 blue motor, not a 496...

probably a half dozen or more of us here have one, some have two, gotta have a spare blender ya know...

great boat
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Thumbs up

Yes I bought it and I love it so far. Is there anywhere else to get parts besides DonziDirect? They do not seem to have much for the deck boats. Thanks for the input. Oh here is a pic of the engine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

not sure what your looking for parts wise, but if DD can't get it then it isn't made anymore..
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Quote Originally Posted by MadMike View Post
    Yes I bought it and I love it so far. Is there anywhere else to get parts besides DonziDirect? They do not seem to have much for the deck boats. Thanks for the input. Oh here is a pic of the engine.
    My experience has been that since the deck boats and bowriders were made in such small volume there just isn't much of a supply train following them. Fortunately most of the deck hardware, driveline parts, fittings, etc are common off-the-shelf stuff that you can find at most big marine vendors. Specific graphics, medallions, etc are harder but some of the stuff on DD would work well.

What are you looking for in particular?
    "Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    sooooo, your the one that snapped it up... I think there were 2-3 others right on your tail

probably a half dozen or more of us here have one, some have two, gotta have a spare blender ya know...

great boat
    Yup that's the one! I was a few days late. Beautiful boat. Since bought a 1998 deck boat and love it!, best of luck!
    The sting of poor quailty far outlasts the Joy of a cheap price...

Thread Information