Thread: Classic Dash Panels

Classic Dash Panels

I had been searching for a long time for a new dash panel-- the one in my '69 16 Ski Sporter was corroded and missing the stainless insert. I found an exact replica on Donzi Direct and installed it this past weekend (still need to clean up the wiring). I have a spare panel now if anyone is interested. This site also has a lot of other hardware for classics too-- I'm ordering a engine hatch latch next.

Here is the site: https://www.donzidirect.com/

DSCF0211.JPGDSCF0215.JPG

Nice

Very nice job and I like the gauges they looks very period correct. What is the bracket I see directly above the tack used for?

Looks fantastic. Can I ask what those gauges are? (They look like Stewart Warner Deluxe to me, but they don't have the SW logo on the bottom of the face, so I'm scratching my head.)
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

Very nice. Looks like the Teleflex HD I put on my boat.

June06_ 014.jpg

What is that fitting for? Ski mirror?

Another option

We have extra material if there is any interest.
    SW greenline gauges still available online.
    lines can be painted any color (by you)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

I like those and the HDs both. Too bad I don't think any of them make trim gauges...

Trim gauge

I am sure one could be made. This panel goes on a V drive boat. No trim gauge needed. But I know of a company that would screen one for you and install it is a SW housing, if your willing to pay for it. It's all in the budget.
    I have far too many boats, just ask my Wife.
    If you have something of great quality, and you take care of it, it will last forever.
    Never Economise on Luxuries

Quote Originally Posted by bertsboat View Post
    I am sure one could be made. This panel goes on a V drive boat. No trim gauge needed. But I know of a company that would screen one for you and install it is a SW housing, if your willing to pay for it. It's all in the budget.

Thanks much, I'll keep that option in mind, but right now I *think* I'll most likely go a different direction.

Jeff:

Looked all over Donzi Direct and could not find that dash panel. Where is it located on the site?

Thanks

Rob

Bracket above tach

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
    Very nice job and I like the gauges they looks very period correct. What is the bracket I see directly above the tack used for?
    That bracket is for a Donzi wide angle ski mirror. I usually take it off when storing the boat with the cover on.

Gauge brand...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Looks fantastic. Can I ask what those gauges are? (They look like Stewart Warner Deluxe to me, but they don't have the SW logo on the bottom of the face, so I'm scratching my head.)
    They are all Teleflex guages except for the oil pressure gauge on the extreme left of the panel-- it is a Stewart Warner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Jeff:

Looked all over Donzi Direct and could not find that dash panel. Where is it located on the site?

Thanks

Rob
    Rob: They should be posting it soon-- mine was a prototype.

Thank You, just ordered mine. One of those things I thought I would never find.

Thread Information