Thread: Supercharging a 33zx w mag mpi 502s

Supercharging a 33zx w mag mpi 502s

First...is there room for centrifical type (procharger)? or would screw type be required.

Second...what kind of performance would be expected?

Is the 33zx a good candidate for this?

Can't tell you if they'll fit in your boat, but I have a procharged 502 and can take measurements if you like.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

From their FAQ: http://www.procharger.com/M_faqs.shtml

"Intercooled ProCharger systems are very compact... ...For more information, please refer to dimensions provided in the back of the ProCharger Marine catalog."
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    Can't tell you if they'll fit in your boat, but I have a procharged 502 and can take measurements if you like.
    Thanks for the offer, but don't waste your time just yet...just looking at buying one, haven't pulled the trigger yet. If you have any pics, feel free to post. My fear is that the unit on the starboard engine is going to either hit the port engine or the sunpad lift.

Quote Originally Posted by yeller View Post
    Don't waste your time measuring just yet...just looking at the boat, havent purchased yet. I worry that the unit for the staboard engine would interfere with either the port engine or the sunpad lift ram.

Not a problem to measure...even if you are just curious. I have the engine sitting in the garage so it's a simple task.

Let me know
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Thread Information