Thread: Donzi Classic 22 Paducah, KY $11,900 - SOLD!

Donzi Classic 22 Paducah, KY $11,900 - SOLD!

Listed is a 1983 Donzi Classic 22. This boat has been in the same family for over 15 years. My Father was the original owner, later on passing it on to me. It has always been well maintained and stored indoors under our ownership. It features a new short block 350 with vortec heads and edelbrock intake. It has new speakers and amp along with new cd player with ipod hook up. Underneath the hollow bow, there has been a marine grade floor fiberglassed in along with carpet installed to make digging bumpers out a bit easier( also a spot to hide from sudden storms). The boat has the original volvo penta 280 bullet proof outdrive. I have been running a 3 blade stainless steel 21p prop for more get up as I dont drive to far from point a to b. Currently the boat tops out around 60mph, but could use more pitch. The trailer is a matching all aluminum double axle trailer with newer tires.

Now for the honest issues. The oil pan gasket didnt seal good when installing the motor mid season last year and therefore leaks some and needs to be replaced. A friend lost his footing and slipped into the windshield causing about a 4 in crack on the top at the far right. I found a company in florida that makes the 3 piece windshield and the side piece needed is $250. The outdrive oil has always been clean and has never had any shavings when changed, however i believe the gimbal is getting a little noisey on occasion especially when trimming while under load. Quoted a $300 job at local boat repair shop, however its not really noticable yet, im just meticulous. The edelbrock intake that was installed has a rise to it therefore making the quadrajet carb sit higher which has now interfered with the hydraulic engine bay lift. It is fully operable and still hooked up but laying to the side at the moment until a lower intake is installed. The two front bucket seats are in great shape with no dry spots or tears. The rear bench seat uppers are in great shape as well with the exception of the snap buttons getting wore out and unsnapping easily. The lower bench is the starting to become dry in spots and has a few 1/2in cracks in places but still totally usable. There is a few nicks around the bump rail but nothing major. Remember it is a 83. All in all with a little time and effort this can be a super reliable classic for many years to come. It is the only one around KY Lake and gets no less than 3 compliments every time its taken out. Turns lots of heads and looks great in the water. Im sure there is lots im forgetting and I dont have any more photos at the moment but will get more soon. Any questions just ask 270 210 eightfive75. Call or txt. Its been a great boat that im sure ill regret selling, but im looking to fund my other hobbies at the moment. Shop around, this is a steal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donzi.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	74721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donzi3.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	74722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donzi 4.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	74723  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

re

SOLD!

" Underneath the hollow bow, there has been a marine grade floor fiberglassed in along with carpet installed to make digging bumpers out a bit easier( also a spot to hide from sudden storms)."

What a concept.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Thread Information