Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sweet sixteen Go Pro video

Never boated that far west of Kingston, but I did notice the cement plant in the background. Funny I have stood on the ice in that area fishing in the winter. The vid makes long for my 16. Wonderful job! Should bring it to Kingston this summer when we run.

Heading West

Yes I know, need to get off the bay there ... that is the cement plant in the background for sure.. lots of Walleye swiming around out there ...
    Are you working on a new project?

what are you running now Younger..

C

21 Xtreme race cat 05 with 05 300 promax x. The boat is a splash of a Skater 21. Come summer drag that boat to Kingston and run with us it will be worth your while.

new boat

My brother just bought a 21 cougar with a pro max..... It must be a little weird not having a donzi.... but thats a nice rig you have now... be sure to come for a beer too if you come my way , just a mile past the Glenora ferry ... on the Port side .
    sits on the lift easy spot...
    I was going to do the motor swap but may just do a 18 down the road , but my 16 is too nice for now to part with.

christopher

Would that be Steve Wards 21 mtr from the county?

Mtr

Yes it would.... I was surprised he bought it .. he kept it a secret .. he has a 18 foot charger old school with a 140 VRO that he bought from my friend at Morch marine a few years back.
    now will have the MTR to kick my ass...
    Do you know much about the boat..? He is right across from the Concrete Plant.

christopher

Norm, FYI,the only eggbeater I own is on the Grady. I can't see a cat in my future.

You fast boys will have to run ahead of us.

Ken

Cool video Christopher!!! did you use a gopro 2 or 3? I can use my sky miles to buy a 2 but didnt know if the 3 is worth pony'n up the cash. thanx in advance,

tom
    2002 28ZX

Thumbs up

Great job!!

If you're not working in video production... you missed your calling.

You should think about coming to Muskoka in July.

video

Thanks
    Need to get up there to see some more boats in my size. I am on the slim picken's end for Donzi's in my hood, a few 22's around run through from Kingston and a 22 out of Trenton.
    Some larger stuff.
    But I am the only 16 for a long way.

The video was done with a go pro version 2 .. the 3 is better as you can have a wifi hook up to your phone i believe for line up on shots.

Christopher Gentile
    www.christophergentile.ca

Christopher the mtr was a feature boat in family hi-performance a few years back with Steve doing the driving. I hate to say but the Cougar 21 is one of the tops for me. I have talked to Steve on the phone, I was looking at buying that boat but the wife wanted the Xtreme. Very nice rig. Ken I can run beside your 22 all day long. I dont know if I mentioned before how fond I am of your boat. Please continue taking care of it for me! Steve organizes a fast boat weekend in the county usually in Aug. the same time as the T.I. poker run. I would like to attend some time. You have to get the 16 out to some of these events as the people are just as great as the boats.

Sweeeet blend...and cool boat as well. Thanks for posting.
    Regards,
    Adam B. Lively
    Previous owner of a 2002 Donzi Classic 18' Scorpion
    Current owner of a restored 1974 Donzi X-18
    Future owner of a bad-ass Donzi (planning stage)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. "

Thread Information