Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: AOTH XIII - May 16-19, 2013 - Jamestown, KY

Cool AOTH XIII - May 16-19, 2013 - Jamestown, KY

For Awakening Of The Horses (AOTH XIII) and have a few exciting changes this year!

For the theme will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Founding of Thunderboat Row on 188th Street in Miami!

On the evening of Thursday May 16, as the last of the folks arrive, we will have a Show N Shine sponsored by the Donzi Marine Restoration Society in the lower hotel parking lot. The cool part of this is we have joined efforts with the local car clubs to bring some of their hardware as well! Dinner will be served at the Show N Shine. So get your boats cleaned and blinged! Don't let Fishinsucks show us all up! No doubt the LipShip crew/family will be in force!

For dinner on Saturday we are bringing the Texas BBQ back! Be ready to eat and buy some Donzi/Aronow goods at the auction hosted by our very own Donzi comedian FishinSucks.

We will be updating www.mwdonziclub.com shortly with all the 2013 details. This will include the PDF of the agenda and Registration/release form that will need to be mailed by May 1, 2013.

For planning purposes I will recap the agenda in brief with the major events each day.

Thursday-no planned activities until the Show N Shine in the evening.
    Friday-Lunch Run to Lees Ford for lunch.
    Saturday-Fun Run/Raffle Run, Texas BBQ Dinner, Auction.

Attached is a sneak peak at the event Shirt!

I also attached the PRE-REGISTRATION packet that need to be RETURNED BY MAY 1st in order for us to get a volume count for food and shirts.

Agenda is also attached.

Byron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Count us in, what a great event for those who haven't made the trip, it's an event that I haven't missed since my 1st time, gets better every year, the hardware and people are second to none. Look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

TALK IS CHEAP, I'M FROM THE "SHOW ME STATE" SHOW ME

Quote Originally Posted by osur866 View Post
    Count us in, what a great event for those who haven't made the trip, it's an event that I haven't missed since my 1st time, gets better every year, the hardware and people are second to none. Look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.
    Never forget some dude walking into my house at Lake Cumberland off the street like he was supposed to be there a couple of years ago...
    Turned out to be Steve.

While I won't be involved with the MWDC this year, that just means we'll have more time to relax and enjoy the proceedings. You, Steph,
    and the family are always welcome at our place for some fine grill-ables and beverages before AOTH...

Byron, I should be there Weds afternoon, if you need any help just holler

really looking forward to it
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

We'll be there with the Cig. Looking forward to it.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

I updated the first post with the event theme as well as a couple attachments.
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Team Hedgehog will be there!
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

The shirt looks great! Jill and I will be there this year with the Formula, in the theme of the Aronow brand family!

Byron,
    shirt looks awesome, team Yellow Devil will be there. Come on Todd bring the red boat!!

Can't wait to see everyone again.

Gregg

22 Yellow Devil

Quote Originally Posted by tylogans 22 View Post
    Byron,
    shirt looks awesome, team Yellow Devil will be there. Come on Todd bring the red boat!!

Can't wait to see everyone again.

Gregg

22 Yellow Devil
    We'll have the Flowerpot at the Gorge Run on 7/27, and you guys need to make it down Gregg!

The week before AOTH is normally season commissioning time for the SS, and instead of letting her sit on the lift after all of that work, we are going to enjoy the effort over the weekend! She does run 55, so she ain't no slouch, and I'll let you guys get your start, before I put the hammers down! I do think I will pass on leading one of the segments of the fun run though...

Booked Rooms.

I just booked 2 rooms at Jamestown Marina and Resort and 1 boat slip. My wife Denise cannot make it, I'm bringing my friend Dan Nye (p729lws) with me. Dan had a 22 Classic, he now has a 28 Pantera. Dan's wife may come, but that is still up in the air. I'll get my check and paper work sent in asap. YIPPY-KAI-YAY
    "YIPPY-KAI-YAY"
    1993 Donzi Classic 22 by Chris Craft...
    White with Yellow stripes...
    502 King Cobra...
    Its hard to be humble when you own a Donzi. (In my humble opinion).
    To hear it run...click the link below...
    http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/a...er_media_share

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dan View Post

Oh Boy.... what the heck is this....the ultimate Trash Talkin, Sandbagging, Sleeper in a Flower Pot Owning, Fuel Injected Ron Potter sporting, too much money spending , still slow as molassess after spending over 6 figures and still growing, Rat Bastard.....what in the Wide Wide World of Sports ( ...from Blazing Saddles) is going on here.

If ...and its a big if.... I drag my sorry Azz and slow King Cobra Boat out that way....you better unleash the lazy over Revlon Equipped piece of Resin from the confines of whereever the heck you keep that thing.....dust it off, empty the Mulch and Rubber Ducks from where they all hybernate....

To quote George Culotta from the Lake Winnie Crew "....your **** is weak"..... grow a pair and show up there....Mr. Aronow Formula Lady of the Seas? There will be plenty of time to count your money when the Dealing is Done.....(Kenny Rogers....)

Hi Todd....remember me....my name is your sub-conscious mind....

Doc of the newer - and mildly healthy Stock HP500EFI - The Bull Hamstah
    Keeper of all things Evil....and random Bench Racing Winter Taunts.....
    Priceless... and if I truly do sport this very active sub-conscious mind, then I need to lay off the martinis a little...

Got a phone call from Jamestown Marina and Resort
    I was concerned about the stairs to the dock..More the dock to the resort..
    Seems they have a shuttle to get me to and fro
    Won't be bringing a boat so I will have to rely on the charity of others..Ed

I forgot about those stairs....
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Mr. Aronow Formula Lady of the Seas....

A sistership photo of the Formula SS... your actual results may vary. Rooster Boy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information