Thread: For sale 1959 Biesemeyer Wrangler - 4 Point Hydro

For sale 1959 Biesemeyer Wrangler - 4 Point Hydro

As much as it pains me to do it I'm selling my 1959 Biesemeyer- 4pt Hydro with trailer.
    The boat has no business on the water I live on and it would be a shame to lose this very cool classic due to my stupidity so..... It's time for it to find a new home to live out its years being treated like it should be, loved by its owner and drolled on and envied by their friends and neighbors. In its present condition I see no reason it could not be taken to a local boat show and win big and you sure wont be seeing one at the local hang out.
    I'm sure a lot of you have followed the ground up restore over the last few months but for those who have not you can find it all at http://www.supernova19.com/resurrect...surrection.htm Pictures, a list of everything done and a movie of the restore piece by piece.
    Asking $11,000.00 for it knowing fall is getting close. If I still have it this coming spring and take it to the regional ACBS boat show the price is going up because I know it will win at least the fiberglass division but I would much rather it finds its new home before then.
    You can contact me at Mark @ SuperNova19.com and I will answer anything I can. The boat is located in Pasadena Maryland.
    Don't miss this opportunity to own a super rare classic boat and one of only two that is known to still be on the water.

A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1972 John Allmand - Nova19 (#2)
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

See the whole restore here.

A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1972 John Allmand - Nova19 (#2)
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

Wow! Nice work. You deserve a bigger garage.

Thread Information