Thread: 22 classic shelby seats

22 classic shelby seats

I am looking for a set of 22 classic shelby seats, i am pretty sure i am going to be laughed at, but it was still worth a shot. does anyone know where i may be able to find a new/used/destroyed set from, or where i could have a set made? or if anyone has made something similar. they do not need to say shelby on them(in fact i would prefer they didnt) if anyone can help i would be greatly appreciative.

thanks

george

Contact Josh at Donzi Direct

As we speak, Josh is processing for me his first custom order for the Shelby high back fronts in a new color specified by me for my Classic 22. Stay tuned!

thats awesome. can he do a back seat as well? do i even want to know pricing....lol

thanks, i talked to josh. he informed me that due to the nature of the back seat, it is not possible to make a rear seat without having the boat there. luckily he is going to order me extra material so i can have someone local copy the back seat from pictures of the shelby seat.

once again thanks for the info.

george

Shelby Seats

My order is the first with tuck and roll Shelby fronts to match the C-22 rear. Josh has sent me pics of the new fronts in my color and they are awesome!!!! Because, my order was for a darker red, non stock Donzi red with white piping, it includes new rears as well.

Josh, feel free to post and I will try to post installed on Cracklin Rose before I leave the sixth biggest Great Lake, Lake Champlain for my Florida digs for the winter.

Stay tuned!!

Thread Information