Thread: Anybody in Lake George?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anybody in Lake George?

I know that there are tons of DONZI's on the lake but every time I drive by, they're always covered up I have the red 22 on the north end of green island... drive by and ill go out

I think I saw you going out last year. Orange x-18 from the Heart Bay, north end of the lake, up by Rogers Rock. I'm generally up most weekends, if you make it that far north.
    1978 X-18, SBC, Volvo 280T
    Big Grizzly 21 Solas Prop
    Heart Bay, Lake George, NY

Hi Jared-

You are correct - there are a lot of Donzis on the Lake. There is even a Lake George Donzi Club. Here is a link to the club website:

http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/ Note: A new website is about to launch.

The Club meets twice a year - once in June for the Spring Dust-off and again in September for a Fall Picnic. Obviously there are more than two boatable weekends on LG but the club is a great way to meet more owners, learn more about the lake and the boats. The more people like you we can put together the better!

The Club is actually beginning a more formal outreach program to local owners although if you found this website you are on the right track!

I'll PM you my contact info and we'll keep you in the loop.

-Jay

Oh Crap!

Hi everybody, I told Jay about what happened. I was going flat out before I put it away when a patrol came at me with the lights and everything. He told me he clocked me at 73. (I was pleased with the number, but doubtful) He took my boating liscensce and said I have to go to albany to get it I will probably not be going out crazy any time soon so I dont attract attention. All I have to say is WATCH OUT FOR THEM. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

Thanks
    Jared

Thread Information