Thread: Livorsi GPS speedometer gauge

Livorsi GPS speedometer gauge

I'm wondering if this GPS speedometer gauge's face: https://www.donzidirect.com/all-cate...-race-rim.html is the same color as the faces in my current gauges. donzidirect lists the gauge's face as platinum. My gauges' faces look white. The rim definitely looks different, but that's not a problem since I can probably remove my current rim and put it on this gauge.

Here is an old picture showing my gauges:IMG_1353.JPG
    Sorry it isn't up close- I don't have access to the boat right now.

Do you think that platinum is the correct face color? Thanks
    Donzi 22' Classic

You probably have platinum faces. My only concern is that I don't believe you can change the bezels yourself without damage. Livorsi will re-face & re-bezel any gauge but would it be better to just order the correct gauge from them or Donzi Direct?
    RickS-E

Thanks RickSE.

Does anyone have a clue what gauge rims I have? If I had to guess I would say the polished stainless steel rims.
    I get a better deal on the gauges from DonziDirect than I do straight form Livorsi. I could try getting DonziDirect to just order the gauges with the correct rim straight from the factory.
    Donzi 22' Classic

Get in touch with Donzi Josh and ask, he'll make sure you get the right matching gauge. It's very important because most of the liquid filled units have a slightly different setup. Be sure to also check your opening, the older ones had a different cutout size.

Honestly though... IMO you are wasting your $$$. The liquid filled units work very well and are very accurate and more importantly they are reliable. The GPS ones kinda suck. I wouldn't be sad if my boat came with a liquid filled unit instead of the GPS unit. I have changed the GPS sensor already basically two times. The factory one, another one, and now I got rid of it and I am getting the signal off of my plotter.

BTW, you appear to have the Mega rim in polished SS... Donzi direct lists the Race rim in platinum. Livorsi does make the background in white.

I think Donzi Josh can pull your original build sheet and get you exactly what you need if you opt to go for it.

Sorry guys, for some reason I was unable to access the site for a couple days. These are "mega rim" gauges. I believe they're chrome rims (not stainless) with white faces. The gauges we show on DonziDirect.com have platinum faces and platinum "race rims" because these are the closest available replacement for the Livorsi "phantom rim" gauges installed on Donzi Classics for many years. However, we can get you any gauge style and color. We're working on a color selector to allow you to completely spec out and purchase online, but due the the myriad choices available this is an epic undertaking! Call us up, we can help!

Josh
    Josh Stickles
    www.DonziDirect.Com
    Donzi.Net Site Sponsor

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/donzidirect

Thanks for your help guys.
    Donzi 22' Classic

Thread Information