Thread: AOTH XII Auction Info

AOTH XII Auction Info

Ladies and Gentlemen, with less than a month before this years annual AOTH event, that also means auction time. For you newbies that may be attending, here is some insight on what to bring to the auction held on Saturday night. We ask that each attendee bring an item to donate to the auction to be bid on by other attendees as well as bring some bank to bid/buy something you might want.

Suggestions of things to bring:

*Anything Donzi or Cigarette related: License plate, book, clothing, blanket, cooler, toys (RC boats?), whatever

*New parts (boat related). This is not a white elephant auction! Leave your broke junk home, no mud grip tires, no worn out seats for '71 Monte Carlo.

*Autographed memorabilia. We had an autographed steering wheel from Don Aronow himself that was a big hit, had a guitar signed by some roadie for Toby Keith (okay, that ones a stretch).

Things not to bring:

*Crap that you'd find at a flea market or a glass showcase in a Truckstops of America.

*If you wouldnt buy it, don't bring it. remember, this is not an opportunity to clean out your closet.

If anyone else has a question or suggestions, feel free to let me know or add on to this post. Look forward to seeing you there,

Tom
    2002 28ZX

here's an additional point on what to bring

http://www.donzi.org/forum/showthrea...6657#post26657
    2002 28ZX

What the heck is wrong with Mud Grip Tires??? I happen to run them on my truck and the Donzi trailer sir!!!

though I don't, typically, drag the trailer through mud... they do look super cool
    Capt. D.J. "Jefe" Reid -- RIP Big Grizz..and MOM
    '98 30ZF - Jefe's Revenge, '07 250 E-Tecs
    Founder/Co-Captain (South Region) - Donzi RED Bikini Crew
    "Revenge is a Dish Best Served...Wet"
    www.facebook.com/Team.Jefe

Don't forget your auction item!

Why do I get this visual of Jefe trying to bag check a set of mudders at the Southwest gate at Houston Hobby?

I want to reach out and thank Red Dog, Dr. Dan, and Greg K for donating and shipping the MWDC items ahead of time for the auction this year. Every bit helps!

To the AOTH attendees, as the Fishman says, bring a nice item to Kentucky and bring the bank for Saturday night. It's a good time and a great way to cap off an awesome weekend on Lake Cumberland. Not to mention, it keeps entry fees low.

See you there! And bring the goods!

More AOTH Auction goodies...

Thank you to Chachi for your contribution!

Thread Information