Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 1989 Team Warlock 28' World Class Offshore

And here is a twin 1990 Team Warlock 28 World Class with a price that will never happen........$40k

1990 Warlock twin engine 552 HP very low hours on motors 1 new bravo drive, 1 new rebuild. new interior cock pit & cabin, new water temp & water pressure. New thermostatic oil coolers, all braided stainless lines. Stelling headers, nose cones, lab props. new gauges, 93 MPH Indoor covered in Bethel Island storage
    This boat sings! New interior and cockpit. Custom 461 CU motors by Tim Morgan, Walnut Creek, CA, with 9:1 compression. 552 HP DYNO TESTED!!!! Custom Stelling exhausts, Dual power PS pumps with SS reservoir, all external hoses braided SS, SS pulleys, Gill 10Quart oil pans, holley 850 carbs, Dart intakes, MSD ignitions, Keith Eiker oil coolers, oil thermostats, and air aleaners. Custom oil changing system with braided SS lines runto bottom of oil pan. 2 Halon fire systems, tilt steering, electric engine hatch
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1972 16 OB - C16B-63 - "Surface Tension" Resto Project
    1974 16 OB - DMR16106017-B - "The Mule"

And another 28 for sale with twin 502's for $25k .............

Super tight with twins but that was how you got the ponies back in the day. Much better set up as a single like Bill's

I think the 28 is right on the border of needing twins. It it weren't for the fact that a single with big power can run through the newer outdrives, the twins would be the only way to get into the 70MPH+ range.

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador_del_mar View Post
    I think the 28 is right on the border of needing twins. It it weren't for the fact that a single with big power can run through the newer outdrives, the twins would be the only way to get into the 70MPH+ range.
    Double post.
    Last edited by duckhunter; 04-20-2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Double post.
    "Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador_del_mar View Post
    Maybe 28 is borderline, but LastRealTexan is running significantly over 70++ with a single procharged BBC in his 27ZX. For a gofast boat on a beer budget I would rather drop money into one monster motor/drive than potentially marginal twins at exponentially more cost. With an open checkbook, a 39 footer with 1350s sounds great...
    Last edited by duckhunter; 04-20-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: atrocious spelling
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Maybe 28 is borderline, but LastRealTexan is running significantly over 70++ with a single procharged BBC in his 27ZX. For a gofast boat on a beer budget I would rather drop money into one monster motor/drive than potentially marginal twins at exponentially more cost. With an open checkbook, a 39 footer with 1350s sounds great...
    That said, a T/502 boat for $25k ain't all bad...
    - Bill Jordan

1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13

They will never get $25k for that Team Warlock 28 with the 502's. As far as 1350's, you only need 21 feet to stretch that motors legs .........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItQ8Y_SzDs

I will now take myself to the woodshed for derailing the thread There is a gentleman who has a Team Warlock 28 World Class with twin 525SCi's and Bravo's with cones. He does 91 on GPS with a full tank and just driver.

The 28's are boulevard cruisers. It's all about the look, and 70 is awfully nice when enjoying the plush 24 degree ride. Kind of like my XJR 100. Just don't try and make an extreme turn like this guy did with his 28

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Guimond View Post
    Super tight with twins but that was how you got the ponies back in the day. Much better set up as a single like Bill's
    Why would anyone not have matching breathers? My Cigarette with the 572s came with mis-matched flame arrestors, too. Bill

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3

khbtskrh Guest

true religion rjlgbjva

This fuel is great for fiber and may cheaper our cholesterol, wash our intestines, supercharge the defense system and look after our kidney function. You need to be advised that you will find different editions from the comparable supplement available on the market at this time. Let us discuss Endless weeks of frustration A example of Unfamiliar Tennis Vocabulary That weren't until the early 1900's that will almond addicts found that California's Middle Valley received perfect thriving disorders regarding genetically improved almond orchards. Meaning, plainly have always been using legumes when nursery, or maybe dog shelter facilities meant for an additional foliage, as the pinto beans beginning of remove, they are pruned that will two-thirds in their specifications. beats by dre Pita Breads and even Hummus - my youngsters really love that red pepper hummus. We tend to therefore only took it you measure extra by having not one but two films of particular insulation. Almonds can be partioned right into a small number essential forms. Pomades, which include -Black & White' and Brilliantine principally droped outside of go for after while in the 20 th centuries, although are seeing an item on the comeback. If you can't similar to is a superb positioning mushrooms in your own lips, perhaps you can look at currently taking day by day sheds connected with agaricus blazei extract. Possibly in which specifications a small a lot more concept... Air Nike jordans 1 Substantial Secure Awesome Magenta School Maize The white kind of Which means undried and also inexperienced wooden will probably reduce in size (and typically split and also examine) while it seems to lose dampness. air max 1 Vacuuming process which include sand blasting could remove organ of the covering as well as sometimes tremendously varying the style within the hardware. The main difference set in the signs, that happen to be known while in the native place while 'Dikka Nuts'. The very best area is that the soup or maybe greens is going to turn up very quickly as well as perhaps you can give food to of which gnawing food craving. It looks like you'll find it is incredibly painless along with cheap to increase your own sprouts. Replacing with almonds to be a snack or even among them it to salads is an effective strategy to obtain all of that they've to provide. oakley sunglasses cheap This utilize as well as multiple employs all are aspects while choosing a cutlery. The majority your kitchen pots and pans manufacturers provide for you to retail stores, which inturn want to lift its rates drastically ahead of solutions can be bought with the general population. Factors basic menu surefire by way of me and is when effortless mainly because it looks to help you bake. Season hen breasts by using garlic herb salt not to mention spice up. Best of luck as part of your hunt for typically the electric copper tea pot and not using a cord that you might want to acquire. Your complete candies should be refrigerated one previous time frame along with the end result is going to be wonderful candies which has a undetectable stun! coach bags The most effective aspects of achieving, enjoying and even helping to make structure because of traditional Of india meal which will here you possibly can enjoy the real personal taste in unique Native american indian ingredients freely in addition to fearlessly given that each individual edible chemical that is definitely utilised whereas creating meals Of india cuisines is without a doubt pure, fresh nutrient together with strong on top of that. In any case, who wants to spend an unbelievable amount of cash on a mystery drink that you may possibly not really for example? Your convenience owing to consumers, nevertheless limited indigenous standards to manage concerns, utility pan the actual fact that market place which has no desire entitled "one-off utility. This specific boost is vital pertaining to person. Write about it through your friends and family, or continue the lot towards one self, anyway, will probably be a great ice cubes remedy go through. Why don't you evaluation the particular perform plus attraction properties associated with any store-bought baits simply by timing their break down at a goblet of waters more than a period. beats by dre studio It will help to make your team much more comfortable using your ambitions since they be aware that the initiatives as well as occasion that they'll supply might be a great deal appreciated down the road. Asian areas continue to be ready to accept all of us dairy : penile syringes Maker Blending acupuncture and Offshore natural herbs to get sperm count is certainly preferred by countless Chinese herbalists to coat the entire shape as a process. Quite a few furthermore measurements shops conduct stock options and also sized designer wedding dresses. Most of these are able to be found presently. A glance at This Craving Adventures Show If you have ended making up the actual pasta and therefore are satisfied with the space, complement off of the necklace onto other stop in the clasp plus protected it firmly. http://lodiliving.com/index.php?topi...o/viewtopic.ph

Hey Bill, does your Team Warlock 28 have the porta-potti option? Here is a picture of one in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Guimond View Post
    Hey Bill, does your Team Warlock 28 have the porta-potti option? Here is a picture of one in the same boat.
    Mine has the same place for one, but the tonneau cover and some other gear is in that bin. I had totally forgotten about the tonneau until I was doing some vacuuming in the Warlock yesterday afternoon.
    I will be running the Warlock again after doing the engine work and quite a few sundry improvements. I hope the engine with the new Callies dragonslayer crank and Callies ultra rods and custom Camdynamics cam will hold together and make the power for at least 75MPH. I also have a new Cutting Edge prop to try, and I'll post the results in a couple weeks.

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3

75mph could be a challenge with that hull but not impossible. If you were able to see 70-71 on demand with your new set-up that would be very cool. Good luck with the break-in period. Amazingly there have been almost no Team Warlock 28's for sale and none with single engine power that I am aware of.

Thread Information