Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just brought my new 18 foot Classic Donzi Home

Just brought my new 18 foot Classic Donzi Home

Well I'm very excited. I had posted earlier in the week that I was looking at a 2000 18 foot Classic Donzi with 110 hours. It looks brand new and runs as good as it looks. I just bought it this morning. It's parked at the dock and ready for action. If the weather would cooperate I may have another month here on Cape Cod to enjoy it.

Thanks for your input on my purchase. Great to be a member of the Donzi Community

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Sweet! any pics?

I haven't taken any pics yet. I will and see if I can figure out how to get them on here. It's white with the red stripe down the middle. White interior. I just put 2 coats of polish on it.

Best of luck and welcome to the site.
    The sting of poor quailty far outlasts the Joy of a cheap price...

luck with it vette!!!
    FISH HARD

PICS..... and glad your here!
    Thanx,
    SCOTT R.

Congrats, welcome aboard, the 18's are a real blast, take your time and learn the boat and you will really enjoy it! Steve
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

TALK IS CHEAP, I'M FROM THE "SHOW ME STATE" SHOW ME

Awesome! Welcome to the "family!" I love my '76 2+3

Where on the cape? I have some family (not Donzi family, lol) who live in Wellfleet.
    DUNESMAN

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm in Sandwich on Mashpee/Wakeby Lake.

I am about to take my first sunrise cruise. I think the neighbors may have to get used to some horsepower firing up

Congrats good luck with your new baby. There are alot of Donzi people up in your neck of the woods. keep an eye out for info on the Winnie and Lake George events.
    When the sky is grey,look out to sea.
    When the waves are high and the light is dying,
    well raise a glass and think of me...
    When I'm home again,
    boys, I'll be buying!

My Ride

Come Join Us on The Queen Of American Lakes

Contact Us

www.lgdonziclassic.com

What a ride this morning Love the boat. There are a few guys with Donzis that come to the Lake. I spoke with a guy the other day with a 16 footer. He said they have get togethers at the beach on the other side of the lake. I will be joining them and may have a little cruise in at my place. Seems like this group is alot like the Corvette Community. Very enthusiastic about their Donzis.

Best of luck with your new fiberglass beauty. What year of Corvette do you have? I have an 03 Z06 and a 1994 Classic 22.

All the best.

Thank You very much. I actually have 4 Corvettes. 61, 65, 68 big block and a 2006 Z06 with 9,000 miles on it. I have owned my 65 for 40 years. I am very involved in the Corvette community and get a sense the Donzi Community is the same. Another Donzi just stopped by my dock about 5 minutes ago to congratulate me. The C5 Z06 is a great car. I'm sure there are other car people on here that are into Vettes. We all share the need for speed. The cars and the boats really keep you young!!

-----Hey Capevettes,,,You left out a four door 57 Chebby I sold you a few years back (like some 30 plus years ago)!!! Glad to see you in the DONZI community. Hope you are doing well.......Bill S

Hey Billy, how the heck are you doing?? I remember you were involved with Donzis. These Donzis are an absolute blast. You were right all along.

Just got in from a run across the lake. There were 3 other Donzis over on the beach. Stopped over and had a nice time with them. Nice campfire on the beach. One of the guys is from Osterville and remembers you.

Say hi to Jan.

Thread Information