Thread: 26 ZX craphics question

26 ZX craphics question

I am looking at a 2000 26 ZX that has amazing graphics...is this a factory graphic or has it been added. Has anyone seen this graphic before?Donzi trial 024.jpgDonzi trial 020.jpg

My suggestion is that You give Bill, (signature 'The Hedgehog'), a call at 931-205-1884. He currently owns one of the nicest 26 ZX on this forum. His boat is a

1999 26 ZX, so it's the first generation 26 ZX hull just like the 2000 You're looking at. Bill just put his boat up for sale a month ago, link; http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthre...999-Donzi-26ZX

and I personally think it's one of the most timeless and elegant graphic schemes I've seen on a 26 or 28 ZX for that matter. His boat also has a bunch of nice

upgrades like dual ram steering, racing tabs, upgraded gages, carbon dash etc. etc. I'm not a friend of his, just happen to have noticed his nice boat on the

forum over the years and it seem like a fantastic buy. Not sure if the boat comes with the XR drive with the IMCO lower that he's been using with his previous

high performance motor, but if it does it's another beautiful upgrade on his specific boat. Good luck in Your search for Your next boat and I bet Bill can give

You more information on the 26 ZX model than most. Since Your Scarab was so well kept and I'm a huge Larry Smith Scarab fan myself, I truly hope You find

another gem this time around again. Here's a few photos of Bill's 26 ZX, enjoy. By the way, Bill is in Your home state, so You should definitely take a peak at

his boat
    LARS THE SWEDE

Thanks Lars. Yes, the boat is rigged to the 9's and is for sale.
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]
    Looks factory to me.

those are factory graphics
    2002 28ZX

That was the "Reflections" graphics package from the factory, same on my 01 22ZX.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

2001 22ZX MX6.2 MPI
    EMI Exhaust

Thread Information