Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I never actually posted pics of my 009...

I never actually posted pics of my 009...

...So here are some pics of my new boat. Its not exactly new anymore, but I just got back from a fuel-burning run for the winter storage and I decided to take some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donzi 22' Classic

Sweet, but what's up with everyone winterizing already? Indian summer is coming!
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Well I don't live up in Lake George all year long and I never am 100% sure when the next time I will be up will be. I'd rather be prepared than be rushing to get the boat out sometime.
    Donzi 22' Classic

[ QUOTE]Well I don't live up in Lake George all year long and I never am 100% sure when the next time I will be up will be. I'd rather be prepared than be rushing to get the boat out sometime.[/QUOTE]

OK, got it. I don't winterize til mid November.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

great looking boat.

Nice looking Donzi. We'll have to get together next summer on Lake George. FYI, I'm planning on running mine next weekend, then she is getting put away too.
    1978 X-18, SBC, Volvo 280T
    Big Grizzly 21 Solas Prop
    Heart Bay, Lake George, NY

Gorgeous boat. I think the 009 styling is superb.

But I think we all hate you for your boathouse...

Mike
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

But I think we all hate you for your boathouse...

Not to mention your boat!
    Nick
    1994 22' Classic-454 B1 Red & white
    1981 13' Whaler sport(original owner)
    South Tampa Bay, FL "May I mamoo dogface to the banana patch?"

Your son?

I saw a young fella playing with it over there picnic weekend, around the B L area, several times. He was having fun with it, in the ruff stuff . He was doing well with it. That was me that waved to U-2 on Sunday afternoon, in the white/ black 18 by TC. Don N ( red 22c ) + I had ran up to see "roger", didnt quite make it all the way "up". We were the last 2 standing for the picnic weekend. Nice boat!

That Cigarette in the background isn't mine actually (I wish haha). And that young fella was probably me, I look younger than I am. I launched at Performance Marine and then circled around a few of you guys, took off and ran with you guys for a bit, and then turned into the boathouse. Yes I remember I was heading north when you were heading south towards Treasure Cove with another red Donzi.

Kirbyvv- I don't think I will be up next weekend sorry. I will most likely be up in two weeks.
    Last edited by RockyS18; 09-26-2011 at 06:10 PM.
    Donzi 22' Classic

GBond Guest
    Good lookin' boat! Not to through a wrench in your post....but I'm sure the TG has pop-up cleats.

Step it up Donzi....would've been nice also, one within driver and passengers reach seeing how there's no SS rail.

Not sure what you mean by the pop up cleats... If you're saying that Cig doesn't have them, if you look closely they are there they just aren't popped up. I also don't understand what you mean on the step it up Donzi line.
    Donzi 22' Classic

GBond Guest
    Yes...The Cig has them and unfortunately, Donzi apparently didn't have the same vision. That's all....
    Last edited by GBond; 09-26-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: ......done

Oh, I see what you mean now. I mean I actually thought about getting them installed on the right and left sides of the windshield (pop up) but I didn't think it would look as good and sleek with them. Donzi played it safe on the looks, which I am fine without them... Getting up on the bow to tie a rope is worth the good looking design.
    Donzi 22' Classic

Cool Weatherization schedules and vision's aside.......

RockyS ride is the nicest 22 I have ever seen. And, about "age" once upon a time, my hair was red.....

Thread Information